Faint BFP 4 days BEFORE period!?! Please advise!!!! Torture!

Julia

Reaction score
Dear all

It is my first wedding anniversary and my AF is due on Thursday. Just in a mad moment (cos of our anni) I decided to test with a Lloyds Pharmacy test I had in the draw. It came up immediately - a faint second line!!!! Could it be wrong?? Had m/c in March so OVERJOYED!!!! How did it come up so early when it says to test the day my period is due?????
THIS IS TORTURE IF IT IS WRONG :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Congratulations!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Julia these tests will say to wait for day your period is due as it reduces the amount of false negatives, as not all women will have enough HCG in their urine to be measurable until at least the day their period is due. In your case you have enough HCG to be detected before your period, which is a very good sign!

You do not get false positives (well, only in very complicated medical cases) - But for you - A line is a line!

Congratulations chick, you are most certainly pregnant!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thanks Rachael!

It is reassured me alot....I am having lots of wind, cramping, sore boobs etc....I am soooooo worried about another m/c but on the other hand I think I will just let nature take it's course!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!

Really pleased for you hun - nice early strong HCG which is a good sign of strong pregnancy too.

Have a happy and healthy 9 moths - try not to panic about things and let things go with the flow. Well done mate :D

Thanks Sami!

It is lovely to have such positive responses! Roll on the next 8 months!!!!!

Hiya Julia

The fact that you are having pregnancy symptoms so early is a very good indication of a healthy pregnancy. Thats not to say that women who have little or no symptoms will not have a healthy pregnancy (It seems I'm an exception to that rule!) but the fact that you are having early symptoms is a good indication that you have nice strong HCG levels...And long may they continue to rise! :lol:

Congratulations hon :lol: and Happy 1st Anniversary!....I think this just may be the best present for you and DH!

Rachael

It is the best present ever!!!! I don't like the fact I was soooo curious and therefore found out earlier than my due AF! It is going to be nerve-racking on Tues/Wed/Thurs when AF would usually appear. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXX :wink:

CONGRATULATIONSThats great news to hear julia and yes WOW what a present let us know for sure about ur AF but am thinking of u it will be tough but try not to worry good luck hun

Muddles

I am definately pregnant!!! I am sooooo pleased but also sooooo worried!! Can't wait for the 12 weeks to be over.....

Hi Julia

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D :D :D

Hope you have a great pregnancy, if you have any probs, you know where we are!!

Congratulations!! 8)

Make sure you rest as much as possible!!

Take Care

Vicky x

thats brilliant news julia u take care of ya self ok good luck for next few months xx

THANK YOU GIRLIES!!!!!!!

I am sending a hurricane of baby dust to all those TTC and good luck and best wishes who are the careful owners of little sesame seeds, beans, buns etc.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Congrats!!! I wish you and yours the best!!!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :D :D

Good Luck!
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back