Failed suicide

soffphie

Reaction score
Dont know y im putting this here i feel so lost
Early hrs this morning i cut my wrist. My hand went ice cold and blood poured out i felt like i was ganna collapse so i sat on floor.
For 1mn there wos no back pain, no extreme period pain just pain somewhere else. My husband stopped me having more then 1 go so basically its healed and im in a&e as he called ambulance waiting to b seen by someone whos ganna think im mental.

I just wanted to wake up and not be where i was and back where i should be and i wanted to be dead with them the bleed from wrist was brief heavy and insignificant. Just how my body viewed the baby a insignificant bleed.

Sorry guys i just feel sooo alone and im about to be treated like a mental head case by some drs.

Dont know y im putting this here i feel so lost
Early hrs this morning i cut my wrist. My hand went ice cold and blood poured out i felt like i was ganna collapse so i sat on floor.
For 1mn there wos no back pain, no extreme period pain just pain somewhere else. My husband stopped me having more then 1 go so basically its healed and im in a&e as he called ambulance waiting to b seen by someone whos ganna think im mental.

I just wanted to wake up and not be where i was and back where i should be and i wanted to be dead with them the bleed from wrist was brief heavy and insignificant. Just how my body viewed the baby a insignificant bleed.

Sorry guys i just feel sooo alone and im about to be treated like a mental head case by some drs.

Oh hun, I’m so sorry, long term ttc is so hard, and losses make it even harder. Take time to focus on you, being in the hospital is the right place, hopefully you can get some help.

I’m here if you need to talk xx

Aw god soffphie I am so sorry. Your in the best place. Your not a mental case. You’ve suffered a terrible loss and I am so sorry. It’s incredibly hard to deal with emotionally and physically, Please listen to your husband and the doctors. They are trying to help.
You are not alone although I get that you feel that. You can message on here or message me. But please accept the help that is offered to you. Sending lots of love xx

Oh @soffphie . I’m devastated to read this. TTC is such a lonely journey but remember that you are so precious, and loved. And you’re not a mental case, you’re hurt and lost and grieving. I hope getting professional help will lift the darkness so you and your husband find a way through. I found counselling really helpful and hope you do too.
Sending love xx

Last edited:
Oh Soph.... I read something today about suicide attempts , sometimes it’s not your entire life you want to end, just the one you seem to be living now.

I hope you are able to get and take some help to set you on a different path. This is the hardest journey and you are so brave and strong. You are not a headcase and your not mental. You just need a little help.

We are all sending you lots of love xxx

So sorry to read this. I am too here if you need to chat. I've been through a lot past few months and had been in a very dark place. I too had thoughts of ending it all at lowest points. I am glad your at the hospital and hopefully you will get some support. Mental health is so important and it's a shame there isn't more support than there is out there.

A x

So sorry Sophie.
Please make sure you get the help you need and realise that everyone around you loves you.
Always here if you need a chat. Massive hug xx

I’m so sorry to read this Sophie :cry: my heart aches for you. Long term ttc is so heartbreaking and no one can understand unless they’ve been there. It was without a doubt, the lowest points of my life. It’s so much worse when you get pregnant and get given a glimpse of your future, for someone to snatch it away. You aren’t mental at all, you’re in such a painful place that you need some help to get out of. Please accept any help you’re offered from health professionals. I’m praying you feel in a better place soon and that you get your forever baby!

Please update us and let us know how you are xxxx

She’s requested a ban from the site for a month. I’m hoping she takes the time to recover and get help and comes back stronger. I’ve been worrying about her xx

I am sorry, I also hope you will recover soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back