Faerie Avery Rose at her Enchanted Faerie Party (1st Birthday!)

What an amazing party! Love all of it! The cake is beautiful! Where did you get all the little chairs? We're having a party for Kynons birthday but not sorted it all yet.

Awww lovely!! It all looks gorgeous, what a lovely idea :)

Thank you. I had soooooooo much fun planning it, but it took lots of hours and months to track down all the goodies! Everything was either faerie or wizard related even the goodie bags! The decor hanging above the tables and chairs are even fairy kisses and the same attached to the backs of the chairs :) The lady who made the cake is amazing. Everything fitted around Avery's dress which was very cool.

Can you believe that I got the tables and chairs from IKEA...£17 for a set of a table and 2 chairs http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50178411/

OH thought I was nuts buying 4 sets just for a party but as I only moved into this house a few months ago I am having to start from scratch buying furniture and we didn't have a huge table for all the kiddies to eat at. But OH's sister took a set for her kids and they absolutely love them, they eat and play at it. And I decorated Avery's set with the faerie decals I removed from the walls after the party and she loves them...

923a4dd621ab0e62f2389f4ae152bfa3.jpg

b8faae9382bd5925b63a21e6c2c4f6e3.jpg

If you had lived within my area hun I would've given you the other two sets as I've just put them up in the loft for I don't know why :lol: xx

Awww thanks! That's a good price and ideal for little parties! Maybe you will be able to sell them locally x

Awww lovely!! It all looks gorgeous, what a lovely idea :)

Thank you :D I totally loved it...and I think I had more fun organising it than anything :lol:

The only downside was that I had stuck the background decoration to the freshly painted white undercoated walls that OH had done about a week before the party with double sided sticky tape...I couldn't be assed flaffing about with blutack...but when I was taking it down it ripped the undercoat and then some of with it :whistle: xx

I need a little girl :cry:
What a beautiful party, I'm jealous xx

Awww thanks! That's a good price and ideal for little parties! Maybe you will be able to sell them locally x

If anyone wanted them I'd happily give them away as they're just going to gather dust up in the loft. I'm not very good at selling things, I just don't like the hassle :lol: Anything for any easy life me! They're really sturdy wee things too. All the adults at the party were using them too when they could get the kids off them! OH uses Avery's when he's messing about on his laptop which is connected to the TV. Oh don't ask...computer geek! :lol: xx

Last edited:
I need a little girl :cry:
What a beautiful party, I'm jealous xx

Haha! Thank you! Oh there are soooooo many things that you can do for a boy's party...this is where I got my fairy in a box tableware/party stuff from...

http://www.teacupsandtiaras.co.uk/index.html

The pirate party looks awesome! They send out the stuff to your home with step by step instructions but you have to use your own furniture. But if you had a big table and chairs you can work with the stuff they send you! xx

Last edited:
But can I dress them in the tutu and wings? x

Erm...hmmm... :lol: There are boy fairies like Peter Pan...he has wings...could be a bit of a compromise maybe?

Now with bubba who is on his way...he wouldn't know any difference? He'd be too young to know that your dressing him in tutu and wings :whistle: xx

aww wow thats so amazing i lurked on you mentioning this a while back and was looking forward to seeing how it all panned out!

she looks TOO cute!

How lovely! Love all the lil costumes!! Birthday girl looks too cute in her special outfit :)

Avery looks gorgeous as does the cake.Mmmmm

Thank you Lynette, Kayelle and Binzy :D

Oh the cake was lush Binzy! It was yummy chocolate inside!

xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back