Facing my fears!

Ah Tweety he is so cute. Yep the Ikea highchair is fab, especially as you can literally hose it down when they've thrown food everywhere :)

I started by tw Max and then introduced finger food and he loves it. Broccoli is great finger food as they can hold the stalk and munch on the top bit. You can put allsorts on Max's tray but he'll always go for the broccoli first. Also I used to cook spaghetti and let Max play with it he loved the texture of course now he wolfs down anything that goes on his tray. Enjoy and let us know how you get on xxx

Last edited:
Aaron is a wee way from being able to hd food and put it in his mouth (physio has confirmed hypotonia in his shoulders).

I look forward to watching him shoving broccoli in his face!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

He will look super cute with broccoli all around his chops :)

I'm sure he'll love touching and playing with the food and like you say it's great giving him puréed food as you know he's getting the calories. Have fun xxx

No not atall Tiaflame, as long as you stick with fruit/veg sticks he will be fine, bits of broccoli are good! then when he gets to 6 months he will be well practised and ready to munch on anything x

Sorry how soft/ hard do you steam them? I'm scared of him choking! That's a real big fear of mine xx

Quite soft but not so soft that it falls apart! I still worry about choking, Harry will gag every so often but they get quite good at breaking the food down and he's always ok! You really have to sit on your hands to begin with though as its tempting to intervene! X

Ah that's great thanks. I will give it a go today .... Eek!! Xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361184142.247234.jpg

Tapatalk madness!

We did enjoy it but he spewed it all up about 20 mins later :lol:

Tapatalk madness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back