facebook

LynseyM

Reaction score
hey im friends with a few of u girls on fb. just wondering if anyone wants to add. im lynsey mckean - pic is of me with my boy and girl. xx

Mines Luisa Krayem and pic of my bf and me. Feel free to add :) xxx

Mines Faye Carlisle, profile pic is my scans x

Bethany Kate Russell :) picture me and my bf :) x

I'm already friends with a few of you but if anyone else wants to add me feel free - Amy Cripps :) pic is me and my little man xxx

Same here i'm friends with quite a few now but happy to be added i'm Nicola Austin xx

Me too, already friends with a few of you but if anyone wants to add me I'm Kelly Mace, pic of me and hubby and cover photo is from our wedding day x

You're welcome to add me too ladies.

Natalie Cox

Profile picture is Olivers currently empty nursery! :( xxx

Hey I think I only have one pf lady as a fb friend I must have missed the boat lol :( my name is Vicki conlan and my profile pick is me and hubby on our wedding day ill add u lovely ladies but if I miss anyone out please add me if u wish to :) x
My profile pic is actually my scan pic lol

Last edited:
Nicola rooney im friends with few of u already. ..pic of me with bf stripe dress on

I already have a lot of you, but for those I don't I'm Kim Wigley - profile picture is from my wedding day :) x

Adele Louise chapman .. Pictures me when my bump was little with my little man x

I'm rubbish at finding people .. I never seem to find anyone :( lol

I have a few too but feel free to add me Samantha Nicholl

Hi Girls for those on my Facebook nobody knows we are having a girl I alwats refer to baby as moo moo xx

By the way I forget who half of you are on facebook, if the names are too different! Haha it's confusing for my pea brain :) x

Got a few of you already but feel free to add me :) Hayley 'Roberts' Lattimore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back