Facebook friend list

xrachx

Reaction score
what does everyone do? leave it as it is or put them into groups? i have a fave bit so i dont have to trawl through loads and loads of names, was thinking of making lots of little groups...god how bored am i.. :rotfl:

I have mine in groups, school friends, work friends, random friends, family, VW friends. That way I can message a group of people something that wouldn't be relevant to others. Like if we are arranging a VW meet nobody else needs to know the details etc :)

When you are looking at your list of friends the option is on the left hand side I'm sure, but it says list rather than group. Groups are diferent and require an application I think, like yummy mummys for example. then you select people for that list. When you make a new friend you can toggle (the little box on the right hand side of each friend listing when looking at your friend list) and put them in a list.

I also name my lists what it is ie school friends, and the number of people in that list so I know if anyone removes me :oops: How anal am I :lol:

Lou said:
I also name my lists what it is ie school friends, and the number of people in that list so I know if anyone removes me :oops: How anal am I :lol:

Your about as anal as me then cos thats what i do! thank god its not just me..lol

xrachx said:
Lou said:

Your about as anal as me then cos thats what i do! thank god its not just me..lol

Sneaky isn't it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back