Fabulous Reuseable Nappy Site

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just been giving myself a headache trying to get my head around the complexities of nappies but I found this great site where you can fill in a form with all sorts of details (I wrote them a huge essay type whittery message!) and they get an advisor to write back to you with suggestions:-

http://www.thenappylady.co.uk/Advice/Default.asp

They take into account your laundry arrangements and your priorities etc so I'm hoping for some illumination! I've got a few Bambino Mio Size one Prefolds that I got off ebay second hand but my Mum came over on Monday and trying them on a relevantly sized teddy bear we weren't convinced they wouldn't leak and as I don't have a tumble dryer I think Terries might be a better option as the folded bit is quite thick..... anyway, I'm whittering again sorry! (Nappies have addled my brain!)

+++

Hi!

I went to a maternity shop and the woman told me the mio nappies are not very good, that they leak quite a bit. She advised me with the one life nappies, explaining they do not leak and you can adjust the size of the nappy leg. It also goes from birth to potty without changing size so it could be an option. But they are expensive, £280 brand new, cheapest so far £250 at kiddicare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back