fab day with LL :-)

prettypenguin

Reaction score
So after yesterday's troubles and with her having problems with Harlow I went and met Lou and the little princess and had a great day! I don't know anyone with babies and I'm usually quite shy but she is sk so nice and I felt really comfortable talking to her and felt like I'd known her longer than a day. And Harlow is really cute and dainty like a little thumbelina, I don't think charlie was ever like that he looked like jabba the hut next to her lmao!

But seriously, just want to say how good a day it was and so nice to not be stuck in or just wandering out on my own with c, its really cheered me up :) x

Yeeey I am happy that you had fun together :) hopefully you can help each other :huh:

Aww i'm glad yous both had a good day, did you take any pics? Wld be cute to see your LO's together.

xxxxx

Awww lovely! Only just caught up on her thread and only flicked as been away! Hope both you ladies are well!

No we didnt! Didn't think of that! Will do next time though, Charlie's first friend :) (that isn't me or a toy or a random insect from the garden lol) x

Awww... That's lovely! Glad you ladies had a good day! :)

Aww :blush: I've only just seen this!

Totally agree, was a fab day! Was made up she drank more today but not impressed she made me out a liar with her bottles! Lil bugga!

Thanks so much for coming down, really enjoyed it and I don't think either of us shut up haha! Even with baby distractions

I want Charlie's eyelashes!! Such gorgeous eyes!!

Hopefully we can get this Manchester meet sorted and meet with a few more girls too. Will try find the thread and bump it x

Oh that's so lovely x would love to meet up with some of the lovely PF ladies

Feels like I've known you all so long xx

Glad you both had a lovely day

Aww how lovely :love:

I'd love to meet up with people too x

Aw me too, wish I lived closer to some other girls! Lol x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Aww :blush: I've only just seen this!

Totally agree, was a fab day! Was made up she drank more today but not impressed she made me out a liar with her bottles! Lil bugga!

Thanks so much for coming down, really enjoyed it and I don't think either of us shut up haha! Even with baby distractions

I want Charlie's eyelashes!! Such gorgeous eyes!!

Hopefully we can get this Manchester meet sorted and meet with a few more girls too. Will try find the thread and bump it x

Definitely! I was thinking about that the other day xxx

Ha yeah, in future just tell me to shut it and come up for air :) x

As glad you both had a good time! I would love to meet up with some of you!!

I want to come!! Lol. A big PF get together sounds fab!!

Aww that sounds so nice. Wish I lived closer to a lot of you. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

awww how lovely!!

yeah wish we all lived nearer :( if anyone is around hertfordshire let me know!!

xxxxx

Aww how lovely :love:

I'd love to meet up with people too x

I don't think we are too far from each other are we? Could be wrong my geog is shocking!!

hellywelly we are def not far from each other!

I'm in a town called Hertford? How about you?

All the PF mummies seem to be northern! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back