F

I hope so Laura these July babies need to get a wriggle on xx

Sounds likely, I've heard a lot of women describe it that way. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

This is what i felt like friday after sweep! Then around 7ish i noticed it was coning and going with each tighening!
Went on for hrs n hrs so i hooooope this is it for u and it doesnt fizzle away!!

Gunaaaaaa Laylaaaa xxxx

This is exactly how I felt just before going into labour with my son so fx it might be the start of things for you! Xxx

I get what feels like period cramp on and off and have had it for about two weeks now! Hope it means baby is on her way down lol xx

Iv been like that all day till I went for a walk in hope of speeding anything along... Now nothing tho poo guess it wasn't labour starting off :(

I've had that a week now + cervix stabbings :( hope yours means labour ! X

Haha thats what mike said! Hes gutted hes working lol !!! Xx

Hope it means baby is on her way. I had it a bit about a week ago, but not had it since. I'd like a few more weeks till it means labour is starting though!!

Ah girls I really hope so! This is defo the kind of response I was hoping for. It's not strong but defo feel it, no contractions tho so I'm hoping its at least the start of things.

My oh really wants her to come now, mainly because he's seen te weather forecast for the next week and he really wants to be off work haha!!! Cheeky! X

My OH said excatly the same, i have felt dull backache this evening, not sure if just something ive done!
Watch this space for all of us now!
xx

Fx for all you due ladies. It all sounds very promising. Amazing how unpredictable it still is even with modern technology! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back