Eyes please?

Princesspink13

Reaction score
All,

I could really do with you help! My partner and I are ttc and u have had all the right symptoms this month - nausea, cramping etc. My AF is due Wednesday so I know it's early but I took a test and got this - the line in the wrong direction! Is it a positive???

Any advice greatly received xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 153
How strange! Looks like a faulty test :-(
Have you got another one you can do?

Fx as your symptoms sound promising xx

That's so weird! I'd try another brand xx

It actually looks like they put the strip in the wrong way. Is that an + in control window?

Very odd!!

I'd get another test and try again. As this test can't really tell you anything or confirm. Symptoms sound promising tho. Good luck! Let us know x

I'm not sure! Looks like a faint cross by the horizontal line looked really clear so do a second I was so excited!

I will try another test if AF doesn't arrive and see!

hate to be the bearer of bad news but ive had a few like this and they've all been BFN!
try another one tomorrow morning perhaps if you still arent sure?
i'm a nightmare with early testing and ive also been having some positive symptoms. AF if due Sunday so fingers crossed.

keep us updated i'd love to find out if you get your BFP!

Definitely test again! Faulty test but I would stay positive that a line showed up in that box anyhow hope you get a true positive x

Just got my BFP!

Maybe the test really was faulty?

I can't believe it, I am so happy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 60
Thank you! I can't believe it, I read all the posts about women knowing I was pregnant after a couple of days and I thought I was imagining things because I totally knew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back