eye colour

foxymum

Reaction score
excuse me for being thick :oops: but when do babys eyes normally change if they are giong to?
at the moment Louie still has dark blue eyes, but as me & my husband &georgia & josh all have hazel/brown eyes then the chances are Louie will too.
i would love him to have blue though. MIL has blue eyes & richards (hubby) son Dean has blue eyes, what do you think? :hug:

i think its around 6 months you usually know what there eye colours gonna be

I'm dying to know this too! My eyes are hazel and my DH has blue. Leorah also has dark blue eyes at the mo' and looks just like me as a baby so we would really like it if she has DH's eyes. Most of my friends that have dark eyed childen said they changed very quickly. fingers crossed we have blue eyed babies :hug:

Hi

I agree i think its around 6 months or so.
Katrina

Usually 6 months, but they can continue to change until baby's around a year. My friend's little boy was born with blue eyes, they went green by the time he was around 5-6 months, and then over the next 5 months they gradually went a really gorgeous dark brown colour. I was surprised as I thought it all happened in the first 6 months!

LBxx

I hope matthews stay as they are he never had blue eyes more really dark gray and they have stayed that dark with more brown round the pupil they are gorgeous unlikely he was gonna have blue since most of the family have dark on both sides,

Well i have read that if both parents have brown eyes, the baby cannot have blue eyes. if one has blue eyes and the other brown eyes, the baby can have blue eyes.

futuremum said:
Well i have read that if both parents have brown eyes, the baby cannot have blue eyes. if one has blue eyes and the other brown eyes, the baby can have blue eyes.

hi :wave: well my husband has a child from a previous relationship & him & her have brown eyes but dean has blue eyes(the child) i read that it can go back from family members & my husbands mother has blue eyes so i thought thats where they came from???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back