Extremely sore nipples?

lindsaysalyers

Reaction score
I stopped the depo shot about two months ago. I have been constantly bleeding for the second month and I have been having unprotected sex. I decided to start the pill about a week ago as the bleeding wouldn't subside. I stopped bleeding just a few days ago but I am having extremely sore or tender nipples. My boobs don't ache at all, but my boobs have been getting bigger, I am over a cup size larger than I was about two months ago. I am unsure if I am pregnant as a pregnancy test would just say negative because I definitely am not far enough along yet if I am pregnant. Also I have been constantly bleeding. I need some different opinions and thoughts please! Thank you so much!

I really don't know - with starting the pill it could cause some confusion as to the side effects? You are best to see your doctor as prolonged bleeding could make you anaemic etc and they need to check its nothing hormonal or requires further tests x

Last edited:
Yes; could be the pill. I think it's just a waiting game, which I know is so annoying, but might be worth going to doctors and getting hormone levels checked? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back