Extra sensitive skin? **UPDATE** :O(

Urchin

Reaction score
The other morning when I woke up I had a rash on my back where my pyjama bottoms had been rubbing.
It's still there and it really hurts :?

Also my belly is kind sore too... not itchy or tight just the skin is a bit painful, and a couple of other place where my clothes have been rubbing are also a little bit sore.
I haven't changed washing powder or soap or anything...did anyone else get this?

My skin has been much more sensitive during pregnancy- I have become allergic to things I was using regularly before. Don't know if that helps?

Yes i got it urchin while pregnant with Imogen, my skin was so sensitive on my face, i had to change foundation as it was making my face dead sore.

Just go naked, no more soreness then :wink: or wear a nightie, they wont rub.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Yes i got it urchin while pregnant with Imogen, my skin was so sensitive on my face, i had to change foundation as it was making my face dead sore.

Just go naked, no more soreness then :wink: or wear a nightie, they wont rub.

i get this with face powder and mascara.. my eyes itch like mad.. i think we just get sensitive.. if your not using non-bio get some and change powders.. also try putting a little less in teh machine.. i use half the amount that it says on the bottle and it still washes just as good..

also urchin when is your scan?

It's a week Friday... the 30th :)

Not till 2.45 and I have to go straight to work after. :(

Christ urchin ! poor you, you need to take it easy mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member