extra scans 33+

jadeflorence

Reaction score
I'm just wondering as there seems to be quite afew of ladies who are having growth scans 33 weeks plus if its something that's becoming quite regular? I have my midwife app on Friday and ill be 33+6, I know it's generally if there seems to be a problem with growth according to measurements but was just wondering if anyone has asked for one to get an idea of how much baby weighs and midwife has agreed for a scan even though there aren't any growth problems? Thanks in advance ladies :) just a random thought lol hope your all well :-D xxx

Hi, no they don't scan unless there is a concern as views are very limited at this gestation due to lack of space and even the measuremenrs they take are very vague. It's rubbish not to see them again til birth but better not to have any worries either :eek:)

I had one at22 wks and im having one today.

Mine are because ive had reduced movement. They like to check growth, fluid, brain, heart etc to make sure everything is ok,

Because ive been up hosp a gd few times i think they r now moving me to consultant led, ill be having an appointment to discuss options with them

Xx

I thought as much, just seems a lot of ladies are having them. Would be nice to see baby again but I had a 4D scan at 29 weeks so I've had a chance to see her again :) hopefully all growth etc is fine and the next time I see her she'll be in my arms, had afew twinges today I'm hoping she stays in there lol xx

I've been having extra scans but that's cause I've got a high BMI, glad they did though.. Cause she's measuring small. Under the 10th centile x

I've been having extra scans but that's cause I've got a high BMI, glad they did though.. Cause she's measuring small. Under the 10th centile x

Fx for you and little one, will they induce you or let you go naturally? X

I'm getting 2 extra growth scans - had one at 32 weeks and another at 36 but that's due to medical problems that I have xxx

Mine are because ive had reduced movement. They like to check growth, fluid, brain, heart etc to make sure everything is ok,

Because ive been up hosp a gd few times i think they r now moving me to consultant led, ill be having an appointment to discuss options with them

Xx

Hope the scan goes ok and everything is fine with baby :) xx

Xx

Hope the scan goes ok and everything is fine with baby :) xx

Thanks hun :) just waiting now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27