exploding belly!

jodie_honey

Reaction score
lol. i just got back from the cinema and i have no idea what baby is doin but it feels like she is ready to break free, through my belly lol.
i refuse to go to bed because i will be tossing and turning all night so im gunna sit here and make these random posts lol. anyone else up? x

im awake :( bored out of my mind.. lol

so u went 2 tha cinima then... what did ya go and c ???

yep. went and watche P.S i love you... so sweet but on for over 2 hrs :shock:
lol. was rly good film tho. i ate a huge bag of popcorn :D lol
i just saw ur heartbeat post and im sure i can feel abigails too i thought i was mad tho :S

oooo popcorn tahst the best bit about going to tha cinima lool salty popcorn and sum diet coke ohhh yhh yumm lool

so had a lil mouth watering session there lol

oh i wanted 2 c that film but no1 else does n i wud look so sad goin 2 see a lovey film on my own :rotfl:

what was it about???

oh im glad im not the only one going mad :rotfl:

it was about a married couple and the husband dies of a brain tumour but hes left letters for her as kinda a way to help her move on its so nice.
i dragged my oh to watch it and he was actually grinnin at parts haha :rotfl:

i wud cum out of that movie crying!! lool i never normally cry but i cry at anything nowadays...

i cant even drag my babys father down to brighton from london 2 see me :( hes a ryt pooh!! lool

that film sounds rele nice ima get my friend 2 download it 4 me :)

i slept all afternoon so not tired now. plus im only working 2 hours tommorrow so can sleep all day again hehe

lol me 2 i went to bed at about 5 ish and woke up at half 8 so ima be up most of tonight lool

really random but i jst saw a pic of me from a while ago and im wearing my fav top i completly forgot about and i have no idea wer it is.... :wall: :wall: it wud so look great with my belly!!!!

sorry really random lool

oo i love getting into my warm bed wen theres heavy rain or wind outside i just love it lol

i like the sound of rain, but feel sorry for my rabbit :( must be horrible out there

nyt nyt :sleep:

the dog goes outside and ventures into other peoples gardens wen its dark n rainy n cums bk all dirty n messes up my bed :wall: lool

agh, you've all gone to sleep now and i've been awake since 4 :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back