expired!

TashaWink

Reaction score
So...got a call from the OH

"the police have taken my van, because my picture card is out of date" GREAT!

TBH i think they were just being petty as they were trying to pin 2 black bags of rubbish as work waste...when infact it is food/drink/personal waste! 1 of the coppers was even saying to my cousin this is a complete waste of police time and having a laugh!

So now he has to apply for a new license which could take a while as its got to be done by post due to the fact the police taking his van. He has to get someone who can drive his van so he can get it out of the depot place. Then he has to insure his brother as he has a MAJOR job starting tomorrow in ESSEX (i think)...

to get the van out will be £150 and he has to get that before midday tomoz, after that its £13 a day extra!

So word of warning: if you have a picture card make sure its up-to-date! He probably would have got a reminder form but his address was wrong too! TYPICAL MEN!

My DH had a reminder through for his last week! Naughty boy not having his address changed tho!

oh what a nightmare hope u get it all sorted x

Sometimes they send you a reminder but other times they don't
I remember when loads of people were unaware of the expiry dates on the new licenses, I knew because Grandad is someone of some importance :s and got a letter explaining.
Its awkward when you are unaware of these things, everything happens at once!! xx

Absolute Nightmare ladies! Everything literally does happen at once, baby on the way, moving out and having to pay for this on top i think is ridiculous! but oh well its done now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back