Expecting Again????

Rooander

Reaction score
Is it me or am I just completely mad????
Im already thinking I wouldnt mind another baby in a year or so. I mean after my first baby i said noway to anymore and it took me 5 years to want another one, but this time Im already talking about it!!!!!!
Am I alone on thinking this or are there more gals out there thinking the same??????

Same here, I was 5 years after my first but can't wait to get started on my third now. I did say I would wait till she is one but I think it'll be earlier than that. Its so much easier second time round isn't it.

i cant wait that long lol we are gonna start trying again in may :lol:

i cant wait either! i would have another one now but its just not practical at the mo so gona wait a couple years......maybe :wink: :wink:

It funny coz in labour i remember thinking my god this is sooooooooo painful im not gona have another one in a hurry, but a few weeks later looking back on it i was like oh well it wasnt THAT bad i think i would do it all over again soon!!!! lol

a friend of mine has a 4yr old boy a 7 mth old girl and has just found out she's 4 weeks gone. :shock: i think she's mad i find it a bit hard with 3, as my lucy is just over 2 yr's old so still need's my help in alot of thing's where as when lucy was born gemma was 3 1/2 so could do most thing's for her self

Straight after the nasty birth experience I had, I vowed never again, until Dominic was 2 weeks old then I decided I want loads more babies :)

Can'wait :)

as long as this birth goes ok, me and Jase are trying again within a couple of months.

we both want 2 kids before we are 30 so we have to get another one in quick lol

charlie and ethan are so close , they are 6 and 7, so we want teh same age gap between the next two

also i dont want to work hard on ghetting my figure back only to lose it again by getting pregnant, so id rather get pregnant again as soon as poss, then i can get things back to normal after.

I felt like that after my first and was pregnant again by the time he was 5 months old............keep saying I may do it again to have 4, both sets close together but it was hard work and I am older now!! :wink:

Lets see how this one goes!!

I feel the same way! I'd love to start ttc again soon but I think we'll wait a couple of years. We really want to buy a house first.

I'm looking forward to labor and all. :shock:

It's so nice that you all want to start again :) makes me look forward to what is to come even more! xx

no you are not alone, i can't wait! I really want another baby when i see another ladies with a bump that what gets me going. just need a bigger house.

I'm missing that feeling I got when I first took a test and got a positive - the adrenaline rush and complete happiness of knowing that there is a magic transformation and creation going on inside your tummy. Me and Mark have alreay talked about having another but are going to give it some time I think.

With the likelyhood of having a premature baby again we need to make sure Damien will be at and age where he can be easily looked after by other people if needs be or I'm taken into hospital alot again.

Want to give it at least 6 months if not a year, but I can't wait to start ttc :D

Well I think I might be pregnant so I don't have a choice. When I was pregnant I said that it would be my last but Erin is such a good beby that if I am it will be a nice suprise!

Oh wow Ashley!!!! Many congrats if you are! keep us updated!!

Steph x

Many congrats Ashley,
But this begs the question, where did you find the time and energy to conceive. Im pg too but my girl is 18 months. I dont know how I thought it would be but boy am I knackered and the sickness is unrelenting which is a shock as I had none with the first.
I doubt I will put on as much weight as I did the first time as Im working and on my days off Jess and I go to groups.
I will also be more vocal about my care this time and will feed baby whichever way feels right. I a cs the last time and really want a vbac this time but if its another 9lb baby I might not have an option.
Take care everyone and you too Ashley,

Laura

same here i would like to have another baby in a year or so

me-22
oh-23

I'd love another as well. When I had Jayden I thought that was the 3 I wanted out the window as it was so painful, now I want more as I have forgotten the actual pain and Jayden was worth all of it anyway. Got to find a nice bloke first and get settled with him first, certainly don't want the hassle and upset in anymore pregnancies like I had when I was expecting Jayden. Nice one Ashley as well :) Congrats if you are!!

As for sex, I can't even remember what that was like it's been months now!! Getting frustrated! :?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back