Expecting again after 10 years!!!

Kirstie

Reaction score
Morning Everyone :D

Just wondered if there was anyone around in the same boat as me???

i have 3 little darlings already and my youngest is 10 this year ..... i feel like its the first time all over again !! :?

Regards

Kirstie

hi kirsty, yes my son will be 10 in november so i know exactly how u feel! it's just like being a brand new mum all over again!

Hi Fairycakes

nice to meet u ....... how many weeks are u now? ...My daughter will be 10 in December so just about the same age gap as yrs :D

Have u found things have changed much?

Kirstie :)

Hi Kirstie
Nice to see you note. I have an 11 & 9 year old. It really is like starting all over again. The kids are excited too, but their questions are quite different to that of toddlers!!! They've really had us in sticthes with those VERY personal questions! My 11 year old asked us the other night when last we did it............ my reply: 11 weeks ago. He wondered if we had a nice long discussion about it before we did it? my reply: yes - that discussion lasted 9 years!!! Funny, but odd at times.
It does feel like starting all over again. I have absolutely nothing left from their baby things (only books). Now that we live in South Africa, I wish that I could come over to the UK again (lived there for 16 years until last June) and do some serious shopping. Baby things very expensive here and less choice than at home (uk)
Baby due 25th December. You? I have tried my best to enjoy it so far, but nausea getting the better of me. However, everyone around me really happy for us and I'm getting a lot of special attention. I think this baby is going to have a royal life!
How has your pregnancy been so far? Do you feel a difference with age etc. This old body certainly seems to have taken the hump! :lol:
Good luck and keep in touch
Kindest Regards
Emilia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27