Expanding rapidly!

vegas

Reaction score
Hi girls. I'll only be 6 weeks tom and already can see myself expanding rapidly. I've already got a bump which is similar size to when i was about 14 weeks with my first pregnancy. At this rate I'm going to be a whale. Not just belly getting bigger but everything else too. I've already had to buy maternity stuff as my clothes don't fit. How is this possible at only 6 weeks?? Could it be that it's number 2 and only gave birth 10 months ago?

I'm the same, I've looked pregnant from 5 weeks and am now wearing my old mat jeans! I'm starting back at work on Monday after mat leave and I've no idea how I'll hide it, it's so obvious! I think I'm about the same size as I was at 18 weeks last time. I've read that things stretch a lot quicker with second, third babies etc but this is ridiculous. My lo is only 14 months so wonder if that's a factor xx

Ive gone from size 10 to size 14. I'm about 5 1/2 weeks. This is my 2nd but he's 7. I have had 4 unsuccessful pregnancies since then and each time I've looked bigger and bigger!!!

Attachments

• 2016-09-12 15.02.21.jpg
    2016-09-12 15.02.21.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 33
I'm exactly the same this time around. I was like this with my first pregnancy I out 1.5 stone on in the 11 weeks I was pregnant so I'm scared this will go the same way. With my little girl I had no bump til later on, I'm in maternity clothes already too xx

Thank god I'm not the only 1 ha ha. I've literally only been back to work for 4 weeks after my maternity leave and I've had to tell my boss I'm pregnant again. My little boy is 10 months. I had to tell him straight away due to chemicals we use at work. To say he was shocked was an understatement. Glad it's over and done with. Feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now. 6 weeks today and feeling frumpy ha ha

Last edited:
I have a big bloated tum too. I have had to buy some maternity jeans and wearing loose tops at work. I can still see the little belly sticking out but hopefully nobody else has noticed xx

I'm the opposite! My clothes are hanging off me, think I'm losing weight!

I am 6 weeks today and so bloated as well. It gets worse as the day goes on and by bedtime I look about 4 months pregnant. I'm relying on stretchy skirts at work but I had to unbutton my jeans at the weekend!

I am 6 weeks today and so bloated as well. It gets worse as the day goes on and by bedtime I look about 4 months pregnant. I'm relying on stretchy skirts at work but I had to unbutton my jeans at the weekend!

I'm the same. By bed time I'm massive. Looks like we have the same due date. I'm going off ovulation date of 17th august. Was my hubbys birthday so i remember it

I'm the same. By bed time I'm massive. Looks like we have the same due date. I'm going off ovulation date of 17th august. Was my hubbys birthday so i remember it

Omg Vegas my hubby's bday was 17 August n that's when I ovulated too xxx

Omg Vegas my hubby's bday was 17 August n that's when I ovulated too xxx

No way! That's just freaky ha ha. Watch we'll give birth the same day 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back