exercise

ceriannbrown

Reaction score
Sorry it's me again being a bit internet happy..

What exercise (if any) are you all getting up to?

Last year I lost a few stone and got to a healthy weight. I was at the gym loads and at classes even though i don't like exercise that much..

Today I feel awake and alert for the first time in weeks...

Is it a good idea to go on a little bike ride?

I know you shouldn't be too strenuous this early on (9+6) but I really don't want to get unnecessarily fat or unfit after all that effort. i now eat not as healthily as i was doing (sneaking more carbs because things make me sick that i had before)
Thanks

i cant imagine a little bike ride wud hurt hun, just defo dont overdo it hun, just keep it gentle and take lots of water.

I cant do too much exercise as i have fibromyalgia and can mainly just do swimming and walking. I have been so poorly with sickness that i havent been able to do this for a long time but am hoping to go for a swim either this eve or tomoz cant wait to get back into the water.

Michelle. x

i cant imagine a little bike ride wud hurt hun, just defo dont overdo it hun, just keep it gentle and take lots of water.

I cant do too much exercise as i have fibromyalgia and can mainly just do swimming and walking. I have been so poorly with sickness that i havent been able to do this for a long time but am hoping to go for a swim either this eve or tomoz cant wait to get back into the water.

Michelle. x

Thanks Michelle :)

I am reading a lot of very positive things about swimming whilst pregnant. I may have to invest in a swimming costume and do that. Might try a little bike ride. if all goes wrong I'll put the bike back and have a little walk. got some water chilling in the fridge

How far a long are you? This is the first day I have even been able to contemplate exercise after getting pregnant. Have been like you, just totally exhausted! :) xx

My ticker is slightly out but im just over 11wks. Ive been exhausted and ill since about 7/8wks so im just starting to get back to normal and feel a bit human again. I love swimming have just got a maternity costume so fx i can get back in the water soon.

Hope you get to go out and enjoy the sun.

Michelle. x

I'm hoping to do a bit of bike riding just haven't got round to it.

I did it yay i went swimming!! I know it sound silly but after being cooped up inside for wks im so happy to finally feel better and to be able to go swimming today was heaven. Was so nce and cool in there it was bliss!!!!

Michelle. x

I did it yay i went swimming!! I know it sound silly but after being cooped up inside for wks im so happy to finally feel better and to be able to go swimming today was heaven. Was so nce and cool in there it was bliss!!!!

Michelle. x

yeah i am seriously considering swimming now. so you got a special maternity costume? i hadnt even considered it you know! i was just gona buy a normal one. did you get it online or do most shops tend to sell them? probably a good idea as my stomach is mega bloated. it's probably not a "bump", i think everything in there has just expanded from what i read. sort of like a blowfish lol. awful. people will just think im fatter atm!

I got mine off ebay hun, brand new from next that the lady didnt end up using in her pregnancy even got the £26 price tag on and i got it for £7!!!

I got the costume because the one i have got is like a holdin your tummy one and i know in a few wks it wont fit lol. I wanted one that cud expand out with me and still fit after the birth for a bit. Was a bargain. Hopin to go swimming again this arvo.

Michelle. x

I got mine off ebay hun, brand new from next that the lady didnt end up using in her pregnancy even got the £26 price tag on and i got it for £7!!!

I got the costume because the one i have got is like a holdin your tummy one and i know in a few wks it wont fit lol. I wanted one that cud expand out with me and still fit after the birth for a bit. Was a bargain. Hopin to go swimming again this arvo.

Michelle. x

oh wow that IS a bargain! i guess i shall be hitting ebay. reading a lot about buying "nursery"/bedroom stuff too.. getting a lot of hand me downs from relatives but i think ebay, freecycle and gumtree are going to become good friends of mine in these coming months!! xx

Yep me too lol, im having hand me downs and my family want to buy things so im lucky there. I do love ebay i manage to get a lot of bargains off there!!

Michelle. x

I want to do aqua natal classes but can't find any closer than 15 miles away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back