Exercise!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Karate Kid, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

Hello Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone else is strugling to exercise.... before getting pregnant I went to the gym at least four times a week and ate pretty well....

At the moment I am just too exhausted and can even keep my eyes open let alone go to the gym!!

My food is a bit all over the place too, I manage some fruite and vegetables during the day but sometimes I just feel way too naseous so just try to eat a slice or two of dry toast....

Really want to make sure I have a healthy pregnancy but just feel a bit useless and that I am not looking after myself enough. Sorry for the moan.

xx

2. beckyboo1

beckyboo1 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about the food or exercise - most people are shattered around the 7-10 week mark - quite literally i coulodn't do anything apart from go to work and then sleep!!

As long as you're eating something, and taking vitamins don't worry. When you start to feel a bit better you can take back control of your exercise/diet xx