Exercise in early pregnancy

Toria111

Reaction score
So I'm booked in for a 50 min spinning class this morning. I'm only just 4 weeks, and still feel fine. Thought I would keep on with the gym while I can, but I'm not sure if I should be doing lower impact classes. Thoughts please :)

I've read that if you were sporty before, it's ok to continue with exercise but nothing that tires you out too much. If you're unable to speak cos you're too puffed out, then you're doing too much xx

I would have thought it should be fine if you are used to doing that, but dont know for sure, sorry.
One thing I do know is that a 50 min spin class would kill me! lol x

Thanks ladies. Yes I've read if you're sporty before all should be fine, but I'm not sporty.haha. I've been doing this class for about 6 months, and it's hard work on a good day. So might head down there and see how I go. Or maybe just stop at the coffee shop ;-)

I have asked my balance, Pilates and pump instructors and all seems to be OK up to 12 weeks....so I am doing what I can, but its the nausea that's stopping me. Yuk.

Xxx

Thanks Milly76,

I've had bad morning sickness with all of my pregnancy, so trying to keep going this time till the nausea begins. Fingers crossed it stays away for a while longer.

Good Luck - I cancelled a Body Balance class as just felt too rough this morning - but hope to get a couple of classes in each week. My nausea kicked in a week ago - so was only 5 weeks!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back