Excuses for not drinking

Toria111

Reaction score
I'm out tonight with friends, and although one friend knows I'm pregnant, I don't want the others to know. Any good excuses other than "I'm on antibiotics?". That usually just gets me some eye rolling!

Also, can I have a small glass of wine? Or is it a no no at this stage?

Say you want to stick to pairs when buying drinks, is easier and saves money. Team up with your friend that knows your pregnant and buy vodka and cokes, just leave the vodka out of yours :)

Say you want to stick to pairs when buying drinks, is easier and saves money. Team up with your friend that knows your pregnant and buy vodka and cokes, just leave the vodka out of yours :)

Sounds a good idea lol

You could say that you had a few too many last night and are feeling a little Hung over. Say you will start with à couple of soft drinks because you have a dodgy stomach. After à few drinks they wont notice what you are drinking so just accept drinks that are given to you but give them to your friend or just leave them on the table. I hated doing this but needs must! Good luck x

Migraine - drinking is likely to make it worse xx

You could say your not feeling 100% but rather than miss the night out you just decided not to drink?! X

Thanks ladies, it's cocktails followed by dinner so won't be able to pretend to drink at the table. Better get practicing my lying skills ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back