Excited...

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Samantha55, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Samantha55

Samantha55 Well-Known Member

Had a call from Mammas and Pappas this morning and our nursery furniture is due to arrive next weekend!!! Really can't wait to get the nursery ready now as so far we haven't done anything except pile lots of baby stuff into the room!!!

Things are starting to feel more real now as I can feel baby moving more and more :)

Xxx

2. 1009

1009 Well-Known Member

Happy Times :) xx

3. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

How exciting :) xxx

4. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

Awww lovely! Wish I had room for a proper nursery, I have to wait until we can move next year :( xx

5. Samantha55

Samantha55 Well-Known Member

I've got some friends coming over the following week so Im now desperate to get it all put up very quickly!! Poor old hubby will have a lot of flat packing to do next weekend!! Hehe.

H16- I don't think it's all that essential for baby to have its own room for the first 6 months I guess as baby is typically in with you parents until that point. I doubt our nursery will be much more than where baby's clothes etc are kept for quite a while until he goes in there to sleep properly! X