excited!

umbongo

Reaction score
I know this is sad because it seems most of you have had leaky Boobs already....but I have just got up and found yellow crusty stuff round my nipple. Yay!!
It feels like such a great sign, as I'm really really keen to breast feed. :-D

Happy 31 weeks to me and squiggle!

X

yay to leaky boobs!! Just be careful what you do now you will be surprised what will make it squirt out haha!!! happy 31 weeks :) xxx

I had a dream last night that my boobs wouldn't stop leaking! So far I've had no leaky boobs but yay for you and yours :)

Thanks haylian, it might not be an announcement I make on facebook! Haha. X

YAY !

Wow 31 weeks already !, Time goes so quick does'nt it...

Like what tilly?!?.;-)

all sorts! Funniest one so far was a couple of weeks ago when I was laid in bed and hubby thought it would be funny to flick my nipple he jumped out of his skin when this stuff popped out and almost got him!! I found it very amusing he was less impressed hahah!!!

Like what tilly?!?.;-)

all sorts! Funniest one so far was a couple of weeks ago when I was laid in bed and hubby thought it would be funny to flick my nipple he jumped out of his skin when this stuff popped out and almost got him!! I found it very amusing he was less impressed hahah!!!

Haha brilliant!!! X

my booobs still haven't leaked!!!!! hope theres stuff in there!!!!

x

Last edited:
Everyone says about crusty nipples. Mine have been leaking since 19+4 and I have to say not once have I had crusty nipples! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Well you know what I mean.. crusty bits on or around my nipples lol

Sent from my GT-I9300

Haha I guess mine came out when I was sleeping so it dried out and went crusty... Never thought I'd be so excited to see a crusty nipple ;-)

Lol I got excited when mine first leaked too! :p to be honest mine are doing it leas now than they used to xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

They will, actual milk doesn't usually come in til.a couple of days after baby is born, you only habe colostrum until then which is why bf is hard at the beginning as baby can't get much so has to feed a lot! X

I know this is sad because it seems most of you have had leaky Boobs already....but I have just got up and found yellow crusty stuff round my nipple. Yay!!
It feels like such a great sign, as I'm really really keen to breast feed. :-D

Happy 31 weeks to me and squiggle!

X

I'm 35 weeks today and I haven't had the slightest smidgen of leakiness or crusty nips :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back