Excited

Amber8

Reaction score
I'm 7dpo, on day 5 my boobs started to really hurt. Today my DH felt my boobs as he finds it funny my boobs hurt to touch & he said I think their bigger. I was like ooooo that's a good sign. So since I've got up I've been constantly feeling them & I think they do! They feel rounder & firmer & slightly bigger.

Could this just be a pms sign or could I be pg? I'm getting myself all excited but keep telling myself not to as I don't want to get too upset if I get a bfn. I'm going to test when I'm 10dpo, I would of waited but I'm having an operation done when I'll be 12dpo, so I want to know b4 I have an op as I'll cancel it if I am.

I don't know hun, I've lost count how many times I've had all the positive signs only to get negative after negative after negative, do the test but please dont get your hopes up (I know, easier said than done), I would suggest going to speak to your doctor asap and asking them to do a blood test for pregnancy hormones, explain to him/her that you think you may be pregnant and need to know for certain before you go ahead with the operation. Good luck sweety x

Exciting hun, it could well be! I've been reading lots of BFP announcements to give me some hope, and a lot of them say that the boobs were their first/only symptom! I get very sore boobs when AF is on her way... But the fact that you said they look bigger, well I don't think that's an AF symptom, just pregnancy! Unless someone else comes along to correct me :)

I know what you mean about not wanting to see a BFN (I am refusing to test until AF is actually late from now on!), but I think with you having an operation booked you're definitely better off testing early- make sure you get a sensitive early-detection test that detects 10mg (ml?) of pregnancy hormone, as some of them only detect when it reaches 25mg!

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on! :D x

Thanks doodles& ams25.

I know what your saying doodles & I am trying to prepare myself for a bfn & keep telling myself they cud just be pms signs. It is hard tho not to let your mind rin away with u!

When my boobs were just hurting I thought its probably just pms signs, I did get sore boobs last month but not until af arrived. But because they feel firm today it has made me think I cud be, they felt like this when I got pg last yr (unfortunately had a mc).

But I will be ringing docs on Tues & asking for a blood test, even with a blood test tho I need to leave it as late as poss I think, so thought I'd ask if they cud do one on thurs (op is on Fri), they'll get results back in a day won't they?

Thanks girls for your advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back