Excited!

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Now I'm usually the last person to be looking forward to January, but his year is different. We said we would start looking at travel systems and other baby accessories in january and I'm soo excited!
Can anyone recommend the best place to start when it comes to travel systems? We want to be able to try them out, as in see what they are like to push, fold down etc.

I started by having a look on the internet, not knowing anything about travel systems....

I went to the website for Kiddicare and a few others like Babies R US, Mamas and Papas etc.

I then tried to find a local stockist for the one I had seen to go and have a look and luckily there was one up the road :), I just copied and pasted the name of it into google and typed in the town where I live and voila!!

Hope that Helps xxxxx

Thanks :) have had a look online now I just need to try some out! Like the look of some of the quinny's x

Their nice, we chose a Britax Purple rain travel system, it is really easy to use and not heavy, that was one of my pre requisites lol cos i'm a weakling :)

I was advised to go to John Lewis as they let you play around with the buggies and prams and give you advice dependant on what sort of person you are and therefore what your needs will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back