excited

adele88

Reaction score
So is everyone looking forward to holding and meeting our little babies i have 10 weeks to go and so excited but scared also of the whole labour thing am sure i will survive. anyone else as scared as what i am?:whistle:

I was scared wiv my 1st but it's actually my favourite part now,the whole experience is just beyond words xxx

I wasn't scared of labour first time but I was scared I wouldn't like her (I wasn't the best person with babies) and that terrified me! Now I love babies! Lol x i am so excited and can't wait to give birth again! Both OH and me have been over excited since 20 week scan-think it's because we saw Seb doing things like wriggling his fingers, moving his arms, turning his head and making swallowing movements and we were fascinated! I'm a little over prepared too (have washed and ironed all his clothes) got 101 days left x

Adele! hello gorgeous how are you feeling ecept from being scared :D
Im not worried about labour atall, we have to go trough with it and the baby will come out so thats all good, im terrified about becoming a parent tho. :D

My wife got pretty scared but it was all over with quickly - and it's worth it :)

I'm looking forward to it! The excitement of meeting our LO far outweighs the nervousness of labour I reckon. I'm more nervous of getting things done in time lol haven't bought nothing yet!

I just cant wait to see what im having im soooo excited, keep having dreams of finding out at the birth but everythime its different lol. Its so nice for me this time as I totally dont care what im having so happy I stayed team yellow but its killing me now. Im the same as you Yodabo I havent got a thing yet and will be 29wks next wk lol cant beleave how layed back I am about it withthe other two I got everything really early, dont need anything big like got it all from my last she has only just gone 2 so it only new bottles blankets etc.

Im a bit scared of labour - but we have got no choices now, we've got to do it, so i am going to try my best to be as relaxed as possible to make it a bit easier.

Im more scared about knowing what to do with a baby! x

From tomorrow i will have only 8 weeks left and i can really feel the excitement rising!!!
Ordered the pram last night and am slowly getting things ready. Finish work this week and plan to get kids uniforms, school bags etc so that will be done for Septmeber.
I get flashbacks of previous labours and go into semi panic but I've done it before and i know i can do it again. Start hypno birthing classes tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to labour as the reward at the end is so worth it! We also don't know what we're getting and i just have no idea so thats adding to my excitement. :dance:

Deffinatly just want to hold my LO now! On wednesday Il have 2 weeks to go and it feels like such a long time!!!! Im not worried about labour at all really. I really thought I would be, but as its getting closer Im getting more relaxed about it all. :)

Although saying that, I remember thinking, ooo only 10 weeks! and now it seems crazy to be so close.

im nervous about it and it certainly wont come out as easy as it went in!!

I'm going from really excited to freaking out!!! Due tomorrow and I'm so fed up with everything aching! We're team yellow and just cannot wait for bubs to be here safe and sound to start our new family. Just trying to stay relaxed about the bit in between now and meeting bubs :shock:

I was scared wiv my 1st but it's actually my favourite part now,the whole experience is just beyond words xxx

agreed!!!!! there might be pain but you're so excited and bewildered it's pushed to the back of your mind, you just accept it really! xxx

Im not worried about labour atall, we have to go trough with it and the baby will come out so thats all good, im terrified about becoming a parent tho. :D

yeah isobel am feeling really good actually never thought i would reach 30 weeks and feel so bloddy good lol. My bumps getting a little bigger now and am finding things alot harder to do but apart from that am really excited and am all organised already lol just a few bits n bops and thats me.

How you keeping xx

yeah what everyone is saying is totally right i just got to be more relaxed about the whole labour thing its hard though. I think its because its my first and i dont have a clue what to expect. Im totally excited though to see my wee baby boy. In a way it still doesnt feel real although am pregnant and i have a bump and only have 10 weeks left i think it wont become real until he is actually there in my arms and we are going home with him im sooo excited xx

Last edited:
plus there's so many different pain relief methods out there to reduce the pain so am sure i will survive hehe

Last edited:

yeah isobel am feeling really good actually never thought i would reach 30 weeks and feel so bloddy good lol. My bumps getting a little bigger now and am finding things alot harder to do but apart from that am really excited and am all organised already lol just a few bits n bops and thats me.

How you keeping xx

yeah well, except from sweating my tits of at work, ligament pains, hipache and back ache, Hormons all over the place, tierdness and lack of energy im really good :D
oh, and the 16ibs i have put on dont make me feel that sexy either :oooo:

XX

yeah what everyone is saying is totally right i just got to be more relaxed about the whole labour thing its hard though. I think its because its my first and i dont have a clue what to expect. Im totally excited though to see my wee baby boy. In a way it still doesnt feel real although am pregnant and i have a bump and only have 10 weeks left i think it wont become real until he is actually there in my arms and we are going home with him im sooo excited xx

that's right the way you're feeling!! it's easier said than done aint it? i was well scared beforehand and when my waters broke i was like 'i don't want to be pregnant anymoreeee!!!' lol! 10 weeks will fly by, but at the same time will feel like a lifetime. aww thinking about it makes me want to have another baby!!!!!! :cloud9: lol! i'll see to my Riley first ;) xxx

How you keeping xx

yeah well, except from sweating my tits of at work, ligament pains, hipache and back ache, Hormons all over the place, tierdness and lack of energy im really good :D
oh, and the 16ibs i have put on dont make me feel that sexy either :oooo:

XX

well you aint sounding very good isobel you have every symptom in the book lol i dont have any symtpoms still and am more than half way there only thing i got is really bad back pain but apart from that im feeling really good. Counting the days which is making it go in longer lol. really need to stop counting the days and just enjoy it while it lasts

Last edited:

that's right the way you're feeling!! it's easier said than done aint it? i was well scared beforehand and when my waters broke i was like 'i don't want to be pregnant anymoreeee!!!' lol! 10 weeks will fly by, but at the same time will feel like a lifetime. aww thinking about it makes me want to have another baby!!!!!! :cloud9: lol! i'll see to my Riley first ;) xxx

yeah defo im just constantly worrying even when im sleeping im waking up having bad dreams about labour:( am just scared and never experienced something like labour before so its expected i think. Yeah it does feel like a lifetime my boyfriend seems to think its going fast because he aint the one counting the days and feeling pregnant lol you can always give wee riley a bro or sis in a few years time plenty of time x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back