Excited WTT 6 months

SmithyBaby

Reaction score
Hello all,
I haven't been here for such a long time, my little one is nearly 2 years old and the OH and I have made the decision to officially TTC our second baby in the next 6 months.
I'm already super excited and can't wait to start this journey a second time.
I love my little boy with all my heart and can't wait to extend our family. If I messaged any friends or talked about this I feel like they might think I was nuts getting excited so early so I felt this was the best place to post this! Just 6 months to go and it will be back to OPKs, body temping and peeing on sticks. Feels good to be able to write it and get it out there.

Hi! I can't believe I'm back (sort of, nearly). Thank you for the support as always! How are you? Been such a long and crazy year or so!

Hello all,
I haven't been here for such a long time, my little one is nearly 2 years old and the OH and I have made the decision to officially TTC our second baby in the next 6 months.
I love my little boy with all my heart and can't wait to extend our family. If I messaged any friends or talked about this I feel like they might think I was nuts getting excited so early so I felt this was the best place to post this! Just 6 months to go and it will be back to OPKs, body temping and peeing on sticks. Feels good to be able to write it and get it out there.

Hi smithybaby I remember you! How exciting trying for another! Good luck xx

Hello all,

hi smithybaby! I remember you, so nice to see a familiar name back on here! Very excited for you to be trying for number 2, how is the little one?

hi smithybaby! I remember you, so nice to see a familiar name back on here! Very excited for you to be trying for number 2, how is the little one?

Hey! I'm excited too, probably will be mid October time (yes, already tracking ovulation! Haha!) So a little wait yet but I'm excited we have finally got a plan, so to speak. My little boy is fab, he really is such a ray of sunshine but because of the last year speech is a little delayed. He is coming on in everything else beautifully though. He will be 2 in June! Where did it go?
How are you and how is your little one? X

Hey! I'm excited too, probably will be mid October time (yes, already tracking ovulation! Haha!) So a little wait yet but I'm excited we have finally got a plan, so to speak. My little boy is fab, he really is such a ray of sunshine but because of the last year speech is a little delayed. He is coming on in everything else beautifully though. He will be 2 in June! Where did it go?
How are you and how is your little one? X

that’s good to hear, we are doing great, my daughter was 2 last weekend, she’s fabulous, she has us in stitches every day with her cheeky little ways, she’s a god awful sleeper though :rotfl: I’m 15 weeks pregnant with number 2, due in Oct! I’m excited and terrified at the same time :rotfl: good luck for ttc no2 I’ll be following :)

All you ladies are coming back for baby number 2!
Good luck SmithyBaby!! Hope you fall quickly!x

I cannot believe that I posted this soooo long ago! Nearly 2 years on and we are STILL WTT. We have had so much change though and it just hasn't felt like the right time. Until very soon! We are officially WTT and will be TTC in the next few months. I'm SO excited and SO broody and can't stop looking at everyone getting pregnant right now and it hurts my chest! I feel like time is running out as I'm over 35 now (sounds ridiculous but 35 has always been in my mind as being too late even though it absolutely isn't for so many women!) I would love to think I would get pregnant in the Autumn this year all things going well! Anyone else with me? Eek!

Lovely to see a friendly face from round here! It's been such a long time and seems quiet around here compared to a few years ago! How are you?
Yes, that does help because I know I'm overthinking it but isn't that we all do here?? I've kept up all my logging of periods for the last 3-4 years so i feel like I've got a good idea of what I'm going into this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back