Excited/Nervous!!!

KirstyLeigh88

Reaction score
So tomorrow is the day I have been looking forward to since I found out I was pregnant- it's my first scan! Eep!

I am so excited, I don't think I will be sleeping much tonight!

But also, on the other hand, I am so nervous that I am going to be told something is wrong! Especially as I have had next to no symptoms!

I got the letter for my appointment, the week I was confirmed at the dr's, so have been waiting since the middle of December, back then the appointment felt a long time away!

Has anyone else had their first scan? Please tell me you felt the same!

Aw it'll be fab!!! I feel like I've been waiting ages as well - got my appointment date in December and it's this Thursday!!! I'll be 13+5 so should be nice and clear xx

Good luck, I'm sure you will be just fine. I've got my first scan in 2 weeks and I'm already stressing so it's perfectly normal. I had no symptoms with my first and he turned out fine.xx

Aww, exciting! I am still a way away from mine - it's on 14th March. Feels like AGES! Hope it all goes well for you x x x

How exciting, good luck today!!

Hope everything went well x

Eeekkkk hope the scan was amazing today :) xxx

All is very well... I have one very happy healthy baby! Little bean would not stop moving, but just managed to get a pic! I have been changed to 11+4 (today's date) due on the 19th August. I am so pleased :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back