Excited for 2012!

Chazabell

Reaction score
Firstly im looking forward to a Clomid free month, no hot flushes, no ov pain and less painful AF! Ha ha!

Secondly looking forward to being able move forward after my HyCosy, whichever journey we have to take.

We have decided we are NTNP untill we have an actual treatment plan. We are just gonna have a jump because we want to, not because we feel we have to (still gonna keep bum in the air tho :eh:)

My body will also become a temple. Im gonna stop drinking after 2nd Jan, increase my intake of fruit, veg and salad etc. Its obvious that i need to be in great shape and healthy, if im gonna get pumped with drugs for anything or stuff poked in me, i need to be fighting fit.

Hardest thing tho, is im gonna try to stop wishing every month away, but thats easier said than done!! xxx

Sounds excellent my friend who struggled to conceive swears it all comes down to diet! Xxxx :D

Im with you Chaz! Have to sto wishing my life away too!!! Xxx

Sounds like a fab positive plan honey!! I agree about the healthy body thing, I am doing the same after Saturday. Xxx

Sounds like a good plan chaz! Wish you all the best!!

xx

Sounds really positive Chaz! :yay:

I'm doing the body is a temple thing in Jan too, my tests start soon and I know I need to lose weight so what better motivation eh?

x x

My diet had been going really well until christmas lol! Sunday is the say we start all over again and back in the gym tuesday!!

For us 2011 has been an absolutely shite year for many reasons so we are looking at 2012 as a massive fresh start with lots of exciting prospects :)

Just think this time next year we could all be mummies to our own little miracles :)

xxxx

good luck chaz, i really hope ur bfp comes soon, u so deserve it xxx

Its going well....so far im relaxed ha ha, and enjoying my last couple of glasses of vino, then im gonna only have a alcoholic drink if/ when AF is here :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back