Excited and nervous

MrsPod

Reaction score
Hi! It's been almost 4 years since I posted on the forum. My boy is now approaching his birthday, we're moving to a new house and pretty much as soon as we're in, the coil is coming out, we'll wait for a proper period and then start ttc. I'm excited but incredibly nervous. Our son was a rainbow 🌈 baby, I had PGP and SPD from 12 weeks and my son has certain health and social problems (allergies, EDS, autistic spectrum disorder - high functioning). It's taken a lot of time for me to even consider a second pregnancy and we've both questioned ourselves over and over to make sure we're doing the right thing. Looking forward to getting to know you all and moving over to ttc properly soon!

Hello! Sounds like you’ve got a lot going on! I hated moving!

It also sounds like you’ve given having another one a lot of thought.

I hope your ttc journey is a short one x

I'm already at the "we're never moving again" stage! Thank you for your kind words x

Welcome to the wtt room :)
I’m sure with the challenges you’ve faced it’s been a long and careful decision. It’s the start of another new journey for you all.
You’ll have a friendly bunch here to support you along the way x

Welcome MrsPod:wave:
Big hugs to you regarding the challenges you have faced up to now. You're doing an amazing job! And what a gorgeous baby photo of your little boy<3
Exciting times ahead:dance: wishing you a short n sweet ttc journey.
xx

Last edited:
Hi and welcome Mrs Pod!

Good Luck for your new adventures, and hope all goes well with everything xx

Welcome to the waiting room :) I hope you're not waiting too long

Hi! Have you moved in yet? It&#8217;s so stressful moving, we are considering buying a bigger house but don&#8217;t know where to start! I&#8217;m new to this forum but not to wtt, really hoping to move into ttc soon- have you planned when you might start ttc? X

Welcome!

It took me a lot of thought to try for another baby as to be perfectly honest, me and pregnancy don't agree!

I also had SPD from early on, I was on crutches by about 18 weeks and it sucked royally.

You'll have all the support you need here :D xx

Hi! Have you moved in yet? It’s so stressful moving, we are considering buying a bigger house but don’t know where to start! I’m new to this forum but not to wtt, really hoping to move into ttc soon- have you planned when you might start ttc? X

Hi! We're moving on 24th! We're in the midst of list chaos, but I managed to persuade DH last night to collate all lists into one super list, which we did, then our son woke up I'll and we ended up at out of hours til 11:30pm and he then puked all over the bathroom when we got back which I had to clean up (DH is actually phobic of vomit) and then I spent hours awake puzzling out the cause - think we've got to the bottom of it. Thankfully he's loads better now!

As for ttc, my coil is coming out on 17th of this month (eek!) and we decided not to wait for a first period because I do still get periods with my coil and last time my periods wound up being much the same afterwards so we'll just go off the date of the last one - with my track record it's unlikely I'd conceive straight away anyway &#128522;

Looking forward to seeing you about the forum x

Welcome!

It took me a lot of thought to try for another baby as to be perfectly honest, me and pregnancy don't agree!

I also had SPD from early on, I was on crutches by about 18 weeks and it sucked royally.

You'll have all the support you need here :D xx

Thank you, I hope you're luckier with the SPD this time around. Xxx

Hi MrsPod & ladies,

I was drawn to your thread as I'm feeling much the same way! We're getting married in August after buying our first home last year (just moving 2 of us was stressful enough so I wish you all the luck with the move!!).

My fiance doesn't want to try for a baby until after the wedding however my period is late after we got a bit carried away a few weeks ago although I've taken a test this morning that was negative & I've started to get cramps so I'm expecting AF anytime now. Even though we weren't technically trying I'm so disappointed that I'm not pregnant ... I really want to start trying now!!

I guess I will just have to wait but I am also excited & nervous! Can't wait to hear how you get on after the move xx

Hi! Have you moved in yet? It’s so stressful moving, we are considering buying a bigger house but don’t know where to start! I’m new to this forum but not to wtt, really hoping to move into ttc soon- have you planned when you might start ttc? X

Hi! We're moving on 24th! We're in the midst of list chaos, but I managed to persuade DH last night to collate all lists into one super list, which we did, then our son woke up I'll and we ended up at out of hours til 11:30pm and he then puked all over the bathroom when we got back which I had to clean up (DH is actually phobic of vomit) and then I spent hours awake puzzling out the cause - think we've got to the bottom of it. Thankfully he's loads better now!

As for ttc, my coil is coming out on 17th of this month (eek!) and we decided not to wait for a first period because I do still get periods with my coil and last time my periods wound up being much the same afterwards so we'll just go off the date of the last one - with my track record it's unlikely I'd conceive straight away anyway &#128522;

Looking forward to seeing you about the forum x

That sounds like an awful night!
Eek so exciting, one step closer this week! I’ve never had the coil, does it take abit of time for
Your periods to regulate again? Fx it’s quicker this time round, you know your body can do it so hopefully that takes some of the pressure off :dust: Are you planning on temping/using ov tests?

DC x

As for ttc, my coil is coming out on 17th of this month (eek!) and we decided not to wait for a first period because I do still get periods with my coil and last time my periods wound up being much the same afterwards so we'll just go off the date of the last one - with my track record it's unlikely I'd conceive straight away anyway

As for ttc, my coil is coming out on 17th of this month (eek!) and we decided not to wait for a first period because I do still get periods with my coil and last time my periods wound up being much the same afterwards so we'll just go off the date of the last one - with my track record it's unlikely I'd conceive straight away anyway
GAH! Tapatalk issues...

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back