Exam stress!!

umbongo

Reaction score
So the morning was a stress!! Taxi was early and trains on time but then just about to arrive into Birmingham some problem caused a delay.... Plastic on the overhead lines! The engineers had to be called, we were just stuck waiting....and waiting...I was freaking out!! burst into tears as was convinced that I'd miss exam!
Eventually, 45 mins later we were moving...rushed through the station to find a HUGE taxi queue...so rushed to the front and played the manic pregnant lady late for an exam card! Lovely man let me go, he looked a bit scared!
So I made it...10 mins to spare! Phewf!!!!
The actual exam wasn't too bad, some bits I didn't know so won't be amazing but I definitely think I passed. Hooray!
Such a relief. Chinese tonight!!!!
xxx

Oh gosh sounds very stressful!

Glad exam went okay though :) x

Ahh dear what a stressful morning :shock:
Glad u made it and glad you feel confident about passing aswell hun :) FX YOU HAVE WOOP!

Enjoy that chinese, you deserve one! xx

blimey what a day for u chinese all the way for you well done xx

Blimey Riley lol. I feel stressed just reading this.

Glad all went well though :).

I am now really craving a Chinese..

X

Just went to get our new car and I burst into tears on the way home. It's all been too much today!!!

Last edited:
Just went to get our new car and I burst into tears on the way home. It's all been too much today!!!

Aww bless u big hugs. Yay to new car though! Was that the last exam now are you free to relax again? Xx

Awww bless u! I hope u can relax tonight!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

did my algebra exam today.....
timed sociology essay tomorrow too :(

did my algebra exam today.....
timed sociology essay tomorrow too :(

Best of luck hun I don't envy any of u ladies who are studying my brain doesn't function at all while pregnant I recon u should all get extra credit based on fact u doing it preg!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back