Ewwww

sarah113

Reaction score
I was standing outside the hospital tonight and this huge black rat run right near me, it made me jump

eeewwww I really hate rats, it's my thing. Especially those huge cat sized one with greasy ribbed tails that you get in London :puke:
I don't mind snakes, spiders, mice etc just rats eeewww
I bet it made you jump hun.

Used to see them all the time where we lived in London, running across the car park, used to make me jump... but we lived right next to the Thames so had a bit of a problem...

Now I have to cope with Cockroaches... that I swear are so big they might just mug you on a dark night... or fly in through your bedroom window... *shudders* prefer rats to cockroaches tbh... :(

We live in part of a castle so our thing is bats.

If you go out at night they whizz over your head!!!

You live in a castle? Wow can I came and stay? LOL
Is it haunted?

I'd be worried how many more rats were hanging round the hospital :puke: :think: :|

I'm not scared of rats but I wouldnt fancy seeing one at a hospital :shock: My sister used to have a big white one as a pet. He was friendly :)

Did you report it to the hospital? I would.

urgh wild rats are never good, carry all sorts.

I have 2 pet rats though and they are the sweetest things ever!

lou said:
I'm not scared of rats but I wouldnt fancy seeing one at a hospital :shock: My sister used to have a big white one as a pet. He was friendly :)

Did you report it to the hospital? I would.

Nah i didnt, i should have really tho

Tell them next time you are up there :)

Say "oi you dirty buggers, did you know you've got manky rats running around this place?"

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back