Eww gross...

niknaks

Reaction score
Ive just had a shitty nappy leak all over me and leandro. It was disgusting and stunk like hell. So not impressed especially as it was after his bath :-(

I've got a pack of huggies that still need using and I'm dreading it for this reason because they are so rubbish.

Nothing worse than leaking poo! :(

I have like an 80 pack of huggies left but refuse to use them as they are so poo :/

I find pampers active fit the same, im sticking with pampers babydry x x

These were pampers active fit. Got them the next size up from new born. Can you get baby dry the next size up? Xxx

Ive got size 3 in baby dry hun, think they do them in all sizes they just promote the active fit more x x

I've just started using huggies. Joshua has explosive poos so hoping no leaks occur. Doing ok so far. But defo notice the difference between pampers and huggies!x

The only nappys that Kynon don't explode poo out of are cloth ones! We get at least 2 clothes changes a day in both pampers and huggys, pampers baby dry and huggys are the worst though, might as well not put a nappy on him! The newborn pampers were ok sometimes and the active fit size 3 we maybe got the odd day without poo up his back! I'm building up my cloth nappy collection just now!

I've got tonnes of huggies to use- scared!!! Explosive poos are emotional :hug: x

Well Owen was having nappy off time today and I looks at my phone to see something and Owen was kicking my hands as I was sitting next to him on the play mat and felt wet on my had I thought he had done a wee but looked and he had pooed and kicked it everywhere!! Including all over me!! :/

think i might have to get the baby dry. only thing is weve just got a box of active fit. hopefully it was just a one off. we have some cloth ones too but havent used them yet, really dont fancy washing all the time and arent they more complicated to put on xxx

I found huggies terrible too, though I think with some of those explosive poos, most nappies don't stand a chance lol!!!!

I use aldi's own brand and find them really good

Yeah to be fair the poo that i had was ginormous. dint think hes ever done one so big lol. someone told me the asda own brand was meant to be pretty good too xx

I use Asda little angels and they are great, yes we had a leak last night but I don't think I did it up properly! Wooops!

We've just started using Asdas Little Angels and theyre really good. We have only used Pampers baby dry before but they're so bloomin expensive! Gonna test all the supermarket own brands to see which ones we like best x

I love huggies... I'm the odd one out lol. I've used asda's, pampers and huggies and didn't think much of the pampers and would normally get asda's as its cheaper but huggies were on special so I've stocked up. :) i do put him in size 3 so it catches the poo up his back x

I got poo splatted the other day actually! Heard that she had farted to undid her babygrow and had a peek in her nappy for her to fart at the same time and a bit of poo fluid hit me on the cheek?! Disgusted doesn't even come close to it, OH thought it was hilarious but then again I thought it was great when he got wee'd on haha! I think babies make you have a disgusting sense of humour! Lol

i so agree hunnie. oh got poo sprayed during the first week i laughed so much i literally peed myself. literally. all over the bed. it was too painful to do pelvic floor exercises because of stitches. luckily my mum had got us a matress protector lol xxx

Hahaha that's brilliant! Im glad I'm not on my own with the sense of humour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back