Ewcm....?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
How long after ovulation should ewcm stop showing?! I got a positive opk on sat morning.. and still having alot of ewcm now. Usually goes away straight away after positive opk. I had shit loads of pain on Saturday evening, which I assumed the egg was being released.. soooo it's very weird to have ewcm now. :/
Anyone know why? Xx

Maybe you had a second ovulation... I heard it's not uncommon...

Oh, like a second egg?
That'd be awesome!
Thanks for replying xx

I get this too! I have ewcm all the way upto my period! Makes no sense.
second ovulation would be amazing!

It's stopped this morning, but usually get it later on the day so we shall see if i still have it lol. Xx

Oh that's awesome. But really we've been to the bloody moon and back and they still dont understand a womans cycle yet! Aha. Funny thought.
I did take soy this month, which is supposed to release more than one egg. Didn't think it would work hoping it did x

Oh that's awesome. But really we've been to the bloody moon and back and they still dont understand a womans cycle yet! Aha. Funny thought.
I did take soy this month, which is supposed to release more than one egg. Didn't think it would work hoping it did x

Soy causes a long surge of estrogen, ewcm appears when estrogen surges lol, hence why you have had it for a few days. It's happened to a lot of ladies taking soy.
x

Did you try an OPK when you had the ewcm? I had ewcm 2days after ov and a negative OPK so I just put it down to one of those things.

It's completely gone now, woo!
I was concerned cos yesterday when I went to the loo at work my underwear was soaked!
Thank you ladies xxx

I found it really hard to know whether to go with my EWCM or go with the OPK. I did a bit of both in the end, some cycles we were all OPK others I was more EWCM. I would say you're most fertile when you get loads of EWCM even if the OPK says different, but that's just my opinion. So keep doing it and doing it while you've got the EWCM. It could be a really big whopper of an egg, or maybe more than one was released - a twin egg! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back