ewcm

nikkix86

Reaction score
so today is the first time in 6 months I've noticed ewcm along with cramping and back pain. do people get it the day they ovulate?

Looks like you are having very common ovulation signs. :)
When you are cramping do you have pink spotting when wipe? That is good sign too x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yes I do. I also get ewcm before ovulation and occasionally after but if I get cramps they are only on the day of ov. I know everyone is different but they're good signs as Charlotte says!

thanks girls been worried that I wasn't ovulating

Looks like you are having very common ovulation signs. :)
When you are cramping do you have pink spotting when wipe? That is good sign too x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

no pink spotting yet but will keep an eye out lol

I've had no spotting even though I've been very very crampy, still today! DTD last night my cervix was tender.. I think the cervix is supposed to drop slightly after O so hoping thats why it was 'uncomfortable' !

xx

my tummy is tender today feels like I'm pulling ligaments when I'm moving around

Me too! My stomachs been aching all day - last cycle I felt sick for about 3 days after O so probably the same thing! xx

You don't always get spotting - I haven't since my hormones are more normal - so don't worry too much if you don't get any. They say it's a sign of strong ov but it was the opposite for me :) xx

Nikki - it sounds like you are ovulating but as it's the first time in 6 months you've noticed anything like ewcm, I'd suggest maybe temping. It'll tell you for defo if you've ovulated. You just take your temp when you wake first thing at the same time ideally and record the data in an app such as Fertility Friend. You'll need a basal body thermometer to 2dp. You can get them for just a few pounds off eBay or Amazon xx

I did buy one but with 2 children who are up and down all night I found it really hard to get an accurate temp every day so I gave up :( I'm doing opks but my line never seems to get as dark as the control line

Oh bless you! OPKs just don't work for some people. You've got good signs but your GP can do a blood test to confirm if you are ovulating if you're still not sure xx

Have you tried a different Opk? Maybe a clear blue one? Mine have gone back to very faint today xx

mine was darker again yesterday. if I don't get a bfp this month I might use the clear blue smiley ones next month rather than guessing if it's a pos

Yeah I would give it ago, more expensive but think it'll give you a better result! But I'm sure we're going to get our BFP's this month ! FX'd!! xx

Do another today if it's darker maybe O hasn't happened yet? Try holding for a few hours and limit what you drink so get a good clear result xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back