Ewcm????

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I know a lot of you seem to be getting lots of discharge (lovely) so might have some advice.

I have been in the toilet constantly today knicker watch is back on full throttle after managing hourly checks I'm back at 10 mins.

I seem to have EWCM is this normal it's very slippery like lube should I be worried there's no colour to it hoping it stays clear. I feel very wet and my pad doesn't seem to help

Xxx

I think this is totally normal. I've been drier than I normally am, which I thought was strange, maybe I've still got it to come? As long as it doesn't smell, look a weird colour then you are fine! x

Heard this is completely normal chick x

I had discharge a couple of weeks ago. I think it's fairly normal.

I seemed to be dryer to begin with then I have had creamy cm now this slippery stuff it just panics me cos I feels like its blood coming out. Oh the joys :)

How are you Sophie everything been ok xx

Apparently it can go both ways! You can be drier than normal (which I seem to be) or you can have more discharge! From what I've read the only time you should be concerned is if its a funny colour/smells 'different' if that makes sense.

I've had loads of creamy cm, some days it feels like AF has came it's that bad sometimes. Last week, I discovered some ewcm, I found this to be very weird as I've never ha ewcm before! Even when I oved I only ever had "wet" fertile cm. only had ewcm the once so far though xxx

Sorry what's ewcm

I've had an unusual discharge this morning Nd trying to
Figure out if its normal :\

EWCM is egg white cervical mucus basically a slippery clear consistency it's normally your fertile cm and you get it just before ov. Iv had a lot of different types since my bfp so uncomfortable feeling like its leaking xx

Sounds perfectly normal to me hun. I've had all sorts so far!

Phew! Mines reduced massively but this morning I thought I'd lost bean and had to excuse myself from a meeting with 20 people to check !!! Been ok all day since

Thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back