Ewcm and ovulation

purplepebbles

Reaction score
Morning girls

Yesterday I got a positive opk but I've not had much ewcm. Last month I had loads on the day I got my smiley face. Seem to be getting more watery cm than anything and feeling like I'm leaking, still good enough right?

Getting a few pains too so hopefully it's ov! Xx

Watery cm is actually more fertile than Ewcm so don't panic it's all gd :) xx

Ooh that's interesting! Not had any ewcm so far I think but it's all quite runny on my finger when I check up there so must be watery. Don't think I've had it before. Been getting a lot of pulling type pains in my pelvic area so hoping it's ov! Xx

Gotta try and convince OH to have a bit of sexy time again tonight then lol got another positive opk about half hour ago xx

Don't convince seduce!! Hehe gotta. Make it fun aswel as it beeing ttc related xx

He wasn't having any of it last night! He said he was tired and didn't want it to start feeling like chore. I was all sweaty from aerobics and suggested a shower but he turned it down! I try and think of ways to make it fun and different from the norm but he flatly refused. Just hope the spermies were still hanging around from Monday night! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back