EWCM and ovulation signs

zeni89

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I posted in TTC but I thought maybe this is a better place for it, for you ladies that already had a BFP :)
This month I had so many symptoms of ovulation, like never before! Could be due to pills that a doctor gave me to make my egg stronger.. On cd11 I started I had a glob of EWCM in my panties (sorry tmi) which hasnt happened for a while!!! That day of course I jumped DP twice :p Then I had this pulling pressure in my uterus/vagina, the one that I get during AF. I also randomly wore red that day and cried all day, was sooooo emotional... So I am thinking that I ovulated next day (cd12) as my cm gone back to white flaky, lotiony...
My question is, did any of you get a bfp after dtd only according to the signs of ovulation (without temping or opks, just reading your body signs)? I am feeling a little hopeful this month..

Yes I did :) myself and hubby stopped trying after a year and took a break to get married. A few months before the wedding we had one night of careless passion and I joked that it was 'that time' (I had EWCM) and that we should be careful. We weren't, we thought nothing of it as we tried so long before.
Fast forward maybe a week and I had loose bowels for no reason, something I NEVER have so knew something wasn't right. The day AF was due I just had a gut feeling so used a left over test and bam, BFP!! I tested 4 more time to be sure lol.
DS is now 10 months and sat playing with cardboard as we speak :lol:
Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back