Everything is Normal WHATS NEXT!!???

JAYLOVE

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to the forum and let me say the multiple forums I've read along with the youtube videos have been a great help in these past few months of dealing with EVERY emotion known to man!
Just to give a short background on my story I've been trying to conceive for 6 years with my husband in 2012 I went and got a wand ultra sound and the doc states from what she can see everything looks normal so I figure I was over reacting and I can go home and continue to try without charting and temp recording and just relax fast forward 2015 AF came and was really strange I was spotty for a few days and I doubted that I needed to take a test because I've taken thousands these past few years and didn't want to see the dreading neg. furthermore it was possible that I may be pregnant didn't even cross my mind but after a few searches on google everything pointed to taking a test so I did not only did I take on but I took 15 test and more with each passing day, I couldn't believe it... after two weeks of still spotting my doc scheduled an emergency appt with me and long behold I find out it was an eptopic pregnancy it was caught in enough time to have not ruptured my tube and I naturally miscarried, now 1 year later I have begin to ttc once again so far Ive had all blood work done all came back normal DH had SA done that also came back normal monday I went in for a HSG and everything flowed completely fine! Im more than overjoyed by the good news but now I'm confused as to whats next??

If you've been trying for so long.. you should be able to get ivf? Maybe not 100% sure, maybe look into it x

Thanks!!!
I was thinking about that but then I'm thinking if nothing is wrong should it take that much (but then again it doesn't seem to be happening on its own) ....I think that's the part that's getting to me the most like in my case it seems so extreme I looked into IUI which seem a little more affordable and like most feel IVF is extremely expensive... I just want to scream!!! I almost wish that there was something that could be fixed vs oh nothing is wrong answers but non the less I am verrrrrrry grateful for the results

Often clomid is a first step, even if you are ovulating on your own, as there is a theory that it will help to produce a more mature egg. It is certainly a much cheaper option if you are willing to give it a try. Are you in the UK?

Snowbee, is this the same with recurrent miscarriges? I do want to go on to clomid, mostly because I'm only ovulating every 2-3 months. Xx

Thanks Snowbee, I'm in the US and I'm definitely willing to give the clomid a try I called my doctor to set up a follow up appt for Oct 10 so I'll keep the you updated on what was suggested also I started back at the gym I know that overall health and exercise in this process is important and decided to continue to take bee pollen and black cohosh ** sigh*** I'm trying***

Peanut I would say if you are having irregular ovulation it would be a good first step for you. Certainly something to ask about.

Jay I know I've tried what seems like everything, every crazy suggestion including fertility bracelets and all sorts. I think you reach a strange kind of desperation where nothing seems too mad to try. No wonder there are dogdy people making a living out of fertility 'treatments'. I don't really know how the system works in the US but I hope you get on ok and get some answers and some things to try.

*** Strange update*** Yesterday put me at 9dpo and 13 days past the HSG testing. I woke up spotting bright pink I also tried my best not to freak out or in my case no excitement, At first I said maybe the HSG test threw my AF off and it will start early... The spotting seem to last 1 hour maybe at the most and now its gone I did take a PT after about 2min I gave up looking at the neg result I left for a few hours and notice there was a faint second line..... AF is schedule to come a week from now which would be right on time for implementation but I'm crossed between not wanting to get my hopes up and not wanting to be disappointed

jaylove-any updates? Have you had implantation bleeding? Yes, in vitro is expensive in some European countries, and very expensive in the US. But some countries as Czech Rep, Poland, Spain or Mexico offer good treatment at more affordable cost. You might look on eggdonationfriends com to compare prices, and fertilityfriends to check out reviews. All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back