Everyone's going.. when's it gonna be my turn? :(

I know how you feel hun but in answer, our turn will be soon, we have to believe it will be soon, it will happen for us its just making us appreciate it all even more when it does! :hugs: xxxx

1.5 years may not be that long in ttc world but it feels like a lifetime... :( sorry for being a downer today x

i've finally caved in and bought ov strips to test, before i thought nature would win but seems like i need to take control a little bit if i want results! x

I know I feel the same when will it be me!

Fingers crossed for us all and lots of baby dust

xx

they do help, i have got a bit obsessive with them! haha but they definitely give you a better idea of whether you are or not xxxx

ugh ive ssen loads of ladies get their bfps and trot off to tri1

when is it my tuuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnn?????

ugh ive ssen loads of ladies get their bfps and trot off to tri1

when is it my tuuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnn?????

least i'm not the only one! It sucks, don't even know any of the ladies in ttc anymore they've all buggered off to tri1! Mega jel x

I'm still here don't think I will off there anytime soon - I'm not so goog at the staying positive think!!

xx

It will be your turn soon corky and we will be sending you over to tri 1. It is hard TTC when you want a BFP so much but stay positive
Good luck with the OPKs
Xxxxxxxxxx

I'm still hear!x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

im still here, i was thinking the same. everyone else as moved on
xx

Hiya, is there room here for another one TTC?? I have only been on this site a few weeks and everyone I've chatted to has been lovely :) I took my last Cerazette tablet this morning so I guess that makes me officially TTC now ......... Eeeek, exciting and scary. Sending you all lots of baby dust and hoping for BFP for you all very soon xxx

Hopefully you won't be hanging around here long honey, the people are great but it's like limbo! And you soon become a line-eyed addict! The ladies are great though! I was on crrazette tOo, stopped 1.5 years ago xxxx

I don't know what I could say to you but give you lots of hugs. If you have go to doctor that you are healthy to have children, what you should do is to wait patiently. Keey happy and healthy! I think your turn is coming soon. A lot of baby dust~~

I don't know what I could say to you but give you lots of hugs. If you have go to doctor that you are healthy to have children, what you should do is to wait patiently. Keey happy and healthy! I think your turn is coming soon. A lot of baby dust~~

i've been through a laparoscopy, so I can assume i'm healthy, but OH's sperm is low :/ so it's just a case of timing it perfectly and a bit of good luck, which I seem to be running short on lately! xx

i've been through a laparoscopy, so I can assume i'm healthy, but OH's sperm is low :/ so it's just a case of timing it perfectly and a bit of good luck, which I seem to be running short on lately! xx

Is there any professional advice for the problem? Wish you luck and end up waiting. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back