everyone should read this

I have a problem with iron stores too wonder if that will affect me?

I have a problem with iron stores (albeit not serious) and i was able to. I had low supply with my first but Domperidone sorted it with my second

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Speak to your mw or bf consultant if you have one. It's rare to have a physical problem so try not to worry x

Speak to your mw or bf consultant if you have one. It's rare to have a physical problem so try not to worry x

Only something like 1% of people are physically unable to bf. most problems are easily fixable. X

Thanks ladies been mw today didn't think to mention it but got bf guidance class fri for 2 hours so could mention it then I guess x

this is beautiful!
just what women need to hear to make them understand the normal pattern of a breast feeding baby to keep them positive and reassure them they are doing an amazing thing that at times can be so very very hard but with the right knowledge we get there in the end!!!

The first six weeks are TOUGH! That's because baby needs to feed all the time (not quite, but near enough), to establish a good supply.

After that things start to level out.

It's so hard at times, you wanna cry/quit/scream...
Then you look down at this teeny little thing in your arms... This thing that you and you alone are providing food for, this teeny little thing that is absolutely dependant on you...

And it's all TOTally worth it.

Labour is super painful and all that... But 99% of women would do it again in a heartbeat.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back