everyone should read this

Aww that brought a tear to my eye! I can't wait to bf again :) xxx

Beautiful!!! I'm another one who can't wait to be BF again. It truly is a wonderful feeling, one that I believe every mum should try at least once.

Aww i love this thanks for posting! Im adamant to breastfeed and completely feel its each womans choice how to feed but lately my friends who bottle feed have been on at me about how hard it will be, how much he will feed, how i wont be able to leave him (i dont particulary want to leave him lol) how i might not be able to and so on x this has made me feel sooo much better thanks hun xxxx

Aww i love this thanks for posting! Im adamant to breastfeed and completely feel its each womans choice how to feed but lately my friends who bottle feed have been on at me about how hard it will be, how much he will feed, how i wont be able to leave him (i dont particulary want to leave him lol) how i might not be able to and so on x this has made me feel sooo much better thanks hun xxxx

You need to surround yourself with support and remind yourself it's best for you and baby. Up to everyone what they do,, but like you I want to bf too. I think it's so important. Xxx

what a lovely article. i was feeding all night last night...would not have it any other way..xx

I am literally crying my eyes out! I am so emotional it's untrue ha

Such a lovely read... I can't wait to breastfeed. No matter how hard it is or what other people say WE CAN DO IT! xx

You need to surround yourself with support and remind yourself it's best for you and baby. Up to everyone what they do,, but like you I want to bf too. I think it's so important. Xxx

Breastfeeding is the single hardest thing I've ever done! 4 weeks in & I can't even count how many times I've said I've given up, but I've stuck with it & there is nothing more satisfying then seeing the scales go up & knowing its all mummy milk. & the bonding time lush :)

I think if you set out knowing its hard, then you'll be more prepared!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Awww another one with tears in eyes and favourited on my laptop so I can read at those hard times. I am so excited to breastfeed!!! :) xxx

Glad i'm not the only one that cried when reading it. :)

We're designed to do this, so WE CAN DO IT! I agree Ruth and Saralouise, I definitely expect it to be hard, well done for persevering. The 1st 6 weeks are the worst apparently. xxx

sums it up and beautiful. I mixed fed my first son so i know the difference, breastfeeding is a unique experience. I love it! Its the hardest and most amazing thing i have done and i am grateful i was able to.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

That is such a cute article and very informative.

aww i love leaky articles theyre always so positive

This made me cry to I really want to be able to do it but don't wanna pressure myself too much incase for any reason I can't x

Crying buckets over here!! Probably because I can't breastfeed :-( Tried with my DS but due to a problem with my body and iron storage, means I cannot produce milk :-( Just have white water.

Least I can say I tried, gutted.

Crying buckets over here!! Probably because I can't breastfeed :-( Tried with my DS but due to a problem with my body and iron storage, means I cannot produce milk :-( Just have white water.

Aww gemmy that's crap. I'm sorry. At least you wanted to and tried though, we can't help what our bodies will or won't do. I want my non intervention homebirth, but if I can't do it for some reason then I'll have to accept that. As long as we want the best for our babies and try to give them that that's all you can ask xxx

Four days in to breastfeeding my little one...haven't got very far into reading it and I'm in floods of tears already, damn hormones lol

Aww gemmy that's crap. I'm sorry. At least you wanted to and tried though, we can't help what our bodies will or won't do. I want my non intervention homebirth, but if I can't do it for some reason then I'll have to accept that. As long as we want the best for our babies and try to give them that that's all you can ask xxx

Thank you!!! He is a beautiful, healthy, now 1-year-old cheeky monkey, so I can't ask for anything more. Berate myself every so often, but there's nothing I can do. Can't even change anything for if I have another. Oh well!!

Really hope you get the birth experience you want, but as long as you and baby are both safe and healthy, that's all we can want!

Thank you!!! He is a beautiful, healthy, now 1-year-old cheeky monkey, so I can't ask for anything more. Berate myself every so often, but there's nothing I can do. Can't even change anything for if I have another. Oh well!!

Really hope you get the birth experience you want, but as long as you and baby are both safe and healthy, that's all we can want!

Awww I'm sure he's a real credit to you. We have to accept some things are beyond our control. As a control freak I find that hard but pregnancy has certainly proved that point! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back