everyone but me :( .....

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Having another really down day :( ... Just today 3 more of my friends announced they were pregnant , I think that's all my friends that have kids or are pregnant apart from one who's a lesbian ... I'm so so upset! Its just not fair!!! One of my friends has even just had twins!! Why does she get two when I can't even have one!!! Lol .... I know I sound like a spoilt child but I'm just getting so upset! Its hard seeing everyone have there babies :( and getting there bfp! Worst thing is one of my friends just found out she's 18 weeks preganant and she said if she'd found out about it 10 weeks ago she would have got an abortion!! I was so angry we're not speaking atm. Noone but my partner knows we're ttc so I have to pretend I'm not dying inside when I'm being told there news :( ... I've been off the pill about 8 or 9 months now and nothings happened :( :( ... And I know I'm young but this is something I've wanted for years , plus concidering my sister was ttc for 8 years until she had my niece I wanted to get started early, and my doctor agrees! .......... And OMG my mum just rang me as I was typing to tell me my cousin is pregnant ... Had enough now!! Gonna go and dig a hole and hide away now :( :( x

Oh god it hurts really badly doesn't it.
I've had the same situation, babies born and announced while I had a MMC in may, it's been really hard.
I don't know your age but it took me 18 months to conceive when I was 23. I'm now early 30s and last couple times it's only been a month! So I'm improving with age! Though I'm on second cycle after mc and I don't feel hopeful, keep trying we will all get there eventually x

I know the feeling hun, I've lost count of the amount of people I know who are currently pregnant or who have had babies! I'm not asking for much, just let it be my turn!! xx

It's not a nice feeling. I'm in the same position noone knows about my ttc problems I just keep smiling and saying bows not the right time etc i had a really bad week at start if the month day I got af my partners son (my partners nearly 14 years older than me and has a 20year old son I don't have any children) his son announced him and girlf of a couple of months had a whoops moment and they are pregnant. I was so distraught at the time but felt do selfish for getting upset. My partners grandchild will be older than our kids :( once I got over shock of af turning up I'm more positive now and made up for his son. Still a bit weird ill b a step granny before I'm a mummy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back