Ever felt the urge to punch someone in the face

Jojo84

Reaction score
Everyone at work is irritating me today. I'm either going to snap or cry :(

It's like they think I'm stupid and can't do simple tasks. They're treating me like a child - don't forget to do this and that. Grrrr

Who the hell am I? Cinderella?!

Its hormones but they're going to get a piece if my mind very very bloody soon!!

Last edited:
I am getting a bit angry at stuff too. Last night was driving home, a guy was right on my exhaust but it was a back road with passing places (the joy of living in the back of beyond!) so there was no way he was overtaking me. I was about to stop in the middle of the road and go and yell abuse at him!

Road rage seems to be taking over my life at the moment! I sent a rude email to a company last week after one of their vans overtook me on the way home. Although I did have to brake to let the dickhead in as there was a car coming in the opposite direction, so I was justified!

I get this urge far to often :lol:

Even before I fell pregnant... xxx

Yip, everything my husband does is wrong! I don't work, so I think I'm just saving it all up for him when he gets home.

I feel as though I hate everyone at the moment hahaha, I want to blame the hormones but really it's no different from the usual! :p

Yep - I seem to be feeling like that everyday at the moment!

Particularly right now as I've just had my booking appointment with MW, come back to work and our receptionist asked how it went and so did our accounts lady, but the two women I sit with every single day and who knew where I was going etc haven't said a word! Not "did it go alright Soph?" or anything!!

Sounds pathetic, but I ask them about their lives and stuff all the time as they're both going through stuff at the moment, and they haven't the decency to even ask!!!

Really makes me sick. Self-centered morons. I'm not being interested in their lives anymore.

Sorry for rant - your thread title just seemed to fit me perfectly right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back