Eventually

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by dani200420052000, Jul 28, 2005.

1. dani200420052000

dani200420052000 Well-Known Member

Hi All!

I just thought that I would share my great news with all u guys!

TODAY I have reached exactly 22 wks, I am so happy, Its such a relief, I count my pregnancy down day by day and hope fully time will go quick before my baby arrives...

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

2. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Yaay you are over half way now everything seems more secure for this point on - less worries about baby etc.

3. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

Congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I count every day now, can't wait for week 35 then only 5 weeks to go. Not sure why 35 though LOL. Perhaps week 40 then :eek:) xxxx

4. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

I love it when i get to friday cause that is one more week down and the end of a working week too!!! I never realised how long 9 months can be!! :lol:

Natalie x

5. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Is Friday day zero for you as it were? Mine is a Wednesday so I look forward to the middle of the week and Monday and Tuesday don't seem so bad!! Silly eh?

+++

6. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS DANI :D

LBxx

7. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Rosebay, mine too is a Wednesday and for the first time Mondays seem ok. Dani - good to hear your doing well, I'm on week 20 and its great to know that there is less time to go then time I have been pregnant. I just feel I'm nearly on the home stretch if you know what I mean. xxxxx

8. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

My 0 day is a Sunday, but from the Thursday I start thinking of myself as another week gone, after all, it's nearly the weekend!!

9. bobtheunfortunateone

bobtheunfortunateone Well-Known Member

my day is Thursday always say happy birthday baby bean, I know it cannot here me but week by week it is alittle weight of my mind, roll on 20 weeks half way there and get my scan too! My hubby was born at 32 weeks, so as long as I can last longer than that, then I will be happy I rather be over due or alot closer to its due date, the later, the better!