eventful booking in appt...

i was relaxed until yesterday...lol

maybe it all just felt very real or something xx

well...don't really know where to start!

Took an age to fill out all the forms because of all the risks from my last delivery.....

I am being put under a Consultant and well and truly looked after this time it would seem...although i do think i am heading for a section...

oh and my sore tongue....thrush! so i have nystatin drops which are just minging!!!

but at least i didnt panic when the needle came out...i think i am passed that phobia!

you should see how much writing is on my notes already!! lol

scan on 16th august xx

Glad everything is set and booked and you are being looked after. I'm looking forward to my booking in appointment on Wednesday. As we have the same due date I am really hoping I can have my scan on August 16th too as we are on hols 17-29th!! x

Hey hun! Glad you are under good care this time. You'll be fine, whatever happens.

I'm not having my booking appt with my midwife until Saturday 3rd! And I have the same scan date as you - 16th August at 11.40. Woop! xxx

It still doesn't feel real to me tbh but I have a half built house so I haven't had time to think about the babies!
Xxx

Hey hun! Glad you are under good care this time. You'll be fine, whatever happens.

I'm not having my booking appt with my midwife until Saturday 3rd! And I have the same scan date as you - 16th August at 11.40. Woop! xxx

oh cool :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back