Evening Primrose Oil

Clairabella

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been taking EPO from CD1 until I ovulate but I don't think I have been taking enough? I have been taking 300mg but just read that 2000mg is recommended during TTC.... That's 7 tablets? And seems such a lot
can anybody recommend how much I need to be taking?

Thanks xxxx
:dust::dust::dust:

i did try 2000mg before i bought high strenght ones from superdrung hun 1000mg per tablet :):) i only took it one cycle to try increase my cm but didnt seem to work but then again it can take few months to get in your cycle xx

Thanks I am going to increase my intake its worth a go I think.

Cx

I got high strength 1000mg ones from boots, they were fairly cheap. I only took 1 a day and it seemed to work for me!

i took 1000mg per day, from holland and barratt. im a charter so can pintpoint my ov to the exact day - and when taking EPO it delayed mine by a week so my cycle was almost 40days (usually only 27-29days) so be aware and make sure you bd plenty just in case!

I take 2000 - 3000mg a day spread out through the day and I'm sure it's helped my EWCM. Holland and Barrett are doing a deal on 1300mg atm I think, so you could just take 2 a day of those...? Good luck! xxx

I took 2 x 1300mg a day and it worked straight away. I have 32 day cycles and I actually ovulated a day earlier so I was lucky it didn't delay for me.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back