evening primrose oil and agnus castus

toscacat

Reaction score
Hi all,
After 4months waiting for cycles to regulate post implant removal I am intrigued by these and thinking of starting them so wondered what doses ,when , and any side effects people have had.
Thanks

Hi,

I only take AC & I take 1600 a day (4 tablets at 400). I have irregular cycles & I'm hoping they will start to regulate them, so far they seem to be working as my body tryed to ovulate around cycle day 18. Last cycle was 63 days.

Check out my post today - Success with EPO :) xx

Hi hun

im taking AC (1600mg per day....2 tablets)

I started taking it as last cycle was in total 81 days!!...so i started taking it cd 71 (i think??) and it kicked my af into gear nearly 2 weeks later....im hoping it makes this ccle shorter (thats if i dont get my bfp)

its very good for irregular cycles tho so fx for us xxxx

Thanks think I will try it next cycle if af shows. If she doesn't I might wait til cd 50 and start last cycle was 69 and only followed by four days light spotting (which I know I shouldn't have counted but was desperate!) Having taken plenty of tests first of course!

i was reluctant totake anything at first hun as i didnt wanna be replacing body with one pill for another, but you get to the stage where youre desperate and imglad i did now as id prob still be waiting for af to show now otherwise.

like you said see how you get on and then consider it but i would recommend it. iv had no side effects xxx

Can u take the two together? Also when u say two a day or three a day (for epo) is that at once or spread throughout day?

do you mean can u take ac and epo together? i believe so as they are herbal but dont quote me as im only taking ac at the moment.
I take 2 AC tablets a day as 1 is worth 800mg....so i take 2 tablets to take 1600mg a day. I take them both in the morning together xx

Thanks bellerina that's my concern too replacing one thing for another when my body seems confuses enough. Will see if af comes Fri

yeh i gave myself until like the saturday for af to come...she didnt and so i went straight to holland and barrett the sat morning and bought and took them. its good to have a goal to aim for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back